• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For A Team FableOT

melroth

Scripter / GFX
Reaction score
Hi,

FableOT is searching for some experienced guys to help out with the server.

now because this server is being run by 1 person(me) looking for bugs/errors takes a hell up alot of my time.

i originally wanted to do everything on my own purely cause theres not many ppl i trust but after thinking about it ive decided to take the chance.

about the server.
Rl map 8.52 pretty impressive map tbh
website is tibia.com layout mainly cause i like it :p
the rates are low i want this to be a serious server and ppl running around at lvl 200 after playing for just 2-3 days is not what i want.

about me.
Name: Dave
OT Experience: 3years +

If you would like to apply for i would like for you to tell me some info about yourself

Name:
OT Experience:
What you would like to help:

Thank you
Melroth

Name: David
OT Experience: Lke 2 and half years.(I registered some months ago in Otland but I had an acount in OTFans.)
What you would like to help: Maybe Help out finding bugs, and all that little things. Finding not working quests and that. Kind of a tutor maybe. Helping players and blablabla...

About me: Cant say anything...
I played many RLMap servers so I know many common bugs in RLMap servers and all that...

Who's the Hoster? - If you're the one, can I see a speedtest?

Today is [4/11/'09] - So screen shot, at top of it, that will be the day it's tested in.
otherwise, its not your speedtest.

Edit: I currently work on my OWN project, but I want to learn more from other servers, just by being Scripter, Mapper, Web-Designer

So, if you have a high-speed INTERNET, Ill be in the project.

Hi thx for the replys...

speed test + ping test ( bare in mind this is while i was downloading somthings i dont think that matter much in speed tests tho)

oh and i just noticed i forgot to mention that my pc will only be used for hosting intill the server gets slightly populated.. i would say my pc is able to hold atleast 100 players BUT when the server reaches 50 players online i will walk into my brothers room and ask him for a dedicated server :D

Melroth

Attachments

Name: Silentdefender/Silent Magek
OT Experience: played ots since 7.1 and rl so...
What you would like to help: I want to help the server clean from the bad guys if cheating is illegal, ill help with banning them

Okay, Ill apply for the following positions

*Designer
*Mapper

Details
-
Name: Mizo
Why Would I join: I'm still learning how to fully-design things, which looks impressive, I do got an experience in doing it, but the experience, of someone never ends, so why not to learn more than what I have.
Samples:
2zhjn6a.png

Name: Silentdefender/Silent Magek
OT Experience: played ots since 7.1 and rl so...
What you would like to help: I want to help the server clean from the bad guys if cheating is illegal, ill help with banning them

= fail person he gets gm and ban all :|

Back