• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a team to create a rookgaard map

johandexter

Reaction score
So basically i was thinking of experimenting with a rookgaard map with vocation and stronger monsters. I genuinely love the rookgaard map, its small and makes the world feel crowded which i feel most ots are not these days.
What im looking for is not much since the map isn't huge but we will be working on uppdating alot if the server grows.

Looking for:
  • Mapper
  • Scripter
  • Website creater
Mapper: What im looking for in a mapper is pretty much basic stuff. I still want to keep the original rookgaard but i want to freshen it up. new floors, houses in the city freshen up the buildins and so on. Houses outside the city aswell. I also want to add some extra spawns on the map for example frost dragons grip reapers that will be located north east of the map.

The north troll tower should be a dragon/dragon lord spawn. Which you can go underground and there should be a dragon/dragon lord spawn. I have checked the rookgaard map there is nothing under so we just need to make a cave.
This cave should stretch down to the south troll tower which will be a dragon cave.

Scripter:
Basic stuff here aswell all the rookgaard quests should be renewed so we have better rewards, these quests will also be harder to do.
For instance:
Spike Sword quest, i want the legend to be true here. What people used to say back in the days is that if you place a dead monster on the skeleton graveyard north west of the map you will recieve a key. With this key you were able to go into the minotour mage room and fight the boss to get the key. Quests like these has to be remade so you actually get a key to later on open the door.
Annihlator quest should be added and more.

Website creater: Pretty simple someone who can create a website and a extra webpage where we will have a Wand,Sword,Axe,Armor list which list the best items ingame.

If you are up for it shoot me a pm. If anyone else has any ideas or any input you are most welcome to comment below.
Its a small map and not a huge project

I might be interested in mapping but I haven't done it for a long time.

What do you mean not again? how many custom rookgaard servers have you seen with vocations?

Yea rl maps are boring but roogaard gonna be boring too nothing much to do and it dies after 1-2 days :p in my opinion waste of time, not a hate or something :p

I played once a server it was pvp-e it wasnt kinda stupid but fun but not for long time tho :p

Back