• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for asio.hpp

shaPPle

Reaction score
I need this file, to compile new TFS (it should be in boost library but i don't have it). If anyone has this file, I ask you for sending link via PM (sorry but couldn't find download site).

Thank You very much!
When I downloaded asio library by myself, I had got many errors at compilation.

@edit
Still have some problems : <

Code:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::error_code::message() const' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::error_code::new_category(int (*)(boost::system::error_code const&), std::string (*)(boost::system::error_code const&), std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> > (*)(boost::system::error_code const&))' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `WSASend@28' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `WSARecv@28' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `WSASend@28' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::error_code::new_category(int (*)(boost::system::error_code const&), std::string (*)(boost::system::error_code const&), std::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> > (*)(boost::system::error_code const&))' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `WSASocketA@24' 
  ld returned 1 exit status

Last edited:
Back