• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for NPvP with crafting/item rarity system

Reaction score
Im an old tibia player, nowadays i dont play, but i always come back to youtube to watch some old videos.

Lately, since some months ago, ive been getting this videos of good pking people who are playing new ots with old school mechanics, and the items seems to have some kind of rarity system (common/uncommon/rare/legendary)

So i would love to find and OT with that kind of mechanics, hopefully old school (not 100% necessary) and i wish for something non pvp, as i never played PvP in tibia

Thanks for helping me! And after maaaaaany years of being a lurker here, this is my first post haha

Yeah i got some inspiration from there but all the videos i get from youtube are from good pkers so i don’t want to play in that style, as i never learned to PK and these people have an advantage of being very experienced

Due to lack of a large number of well-developed servers with systems that you mentioned above, I can recommend you few tested and well-known:

High populated:
* https://medivia.online/ - if you respect server "behaviour" rules created by player's and you enjoy PvE so much, you can play as "npvp" guy here.
At this moment TOP 1 custom server with well developed features and solid & stable uptime/community for ages, unfortunately there's no crafting at all, but you have rarity in monsters and items (from drop and from upgrading that provides additional bonuses)

Low populated but decent:
* Rangers Arcani - Home page. (https://rangersarcani.pl/) - total crazy Oskar's dev portfolio where you can find all features that you looking for and probably more than enough. Thousands of custom items, attributes and crafting is expanded and well made too.

* Latest News - Darkrest Online (https://darkrest.online/) - simplified but enjoyable crafting, items with simple bonuses but can appear in many variants (perks, flat bonuses, etc.) and also have monsters rarity

@789123456
Hi! I am running a custom map fun server for 8.0 version and classic feeling. I have additional systems like excellent items (MU Online inspirated thing), alchemy and some other unique features to gain extra stuff. In the future I am planning to imply the crafting for these exc eq, the server is under development but fully playable (has its constant playerbase).

Now everyone starts at 50 lvl with properly skills and eq. The pvp is on but all of us are playing pve only.

Custom dat and spr are needed to be downloaded in order to avoid glitches once new sprite shows up.

Some player's screens:

Polish_20231228_204531804.jpg

Polish_20231228_182959464.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i got some inspiration from there but all the videos i get from youtube are from good pkers so i don’t want to play in that style, as i never learned to PK and these people have an advantage of being very experienced
TibiaScape offers NPvP as well for you to choose when creating a character. Your welcome

Happy new years

You can check out Althea which is currently having open alpha. It is on a modern client but the gameplay feel is very oldschool with focus on questing/exploring/mysteries. Only 3 vocations with 2 promotions each, very cool skill system where you level up spells to improve them. Map is fully custom but has to be one of the best maps I have ever played on. As a mainly evo player this is the first server that has triggered that old tibia feeling with exploration and questing joy for me.

Some custom features I have found there so far that are worth mentioning:
  1. Custom vocations(mage/archer/knight) that can promote into subclasses at 40, most spell are from real tibia but improved through lvling them
  2. Custom fishing system
  3. NO BOT
  4. Custom map with a lot of custom quests and rpg elements
  5. Custom rarity system where items can drop with different rarities (Weakened/Improved/Strengthened/Magnificent/Brilliant) with a lot of different attributes that seems to be tailored to item type (e.g mage coats can get mana% etc)

Back