• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

@up Can you handle the errors on the rme map editor etc? then i think u'll get the pos as a mapper! :)

Because as you can see he wrote this :

NEED SERIOUSLY!!! RME KEEPS CRASHING AND I HATE IT D:< SO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE UP LOST TIME, NEED EXAMPLES OF BASIC WORK AND CONTACT INFO
(that is all i need for mapper)

Delayed again!!!!!!!!! had to go back to hospital to have MRI scan yesterday so i'm really sorry guys, feel free to tell me if you don't wanna stay on this project, but i promise you it will be up sooooon. Just so sorry about the delays, certain uncontrollable events have occured :/

Bump for help, We know this server has been delayed close to a week but it was an uncontrollable accident. I know you have heard this before from mitch4ll a few times but i personally guarantee this server will be up soon. There is not much to do at all we just want the server at atleast 90% before we release to the public. As far as i know we still need a few people to help.

Regarding the server: Optimistically, i hope it to be online within 1 or 2 days. But realistically, i think weekend. If i get the site working; i am gonna use teamveiwer with a web designer and get this issue fixed, then it is just the remaining beta testing and we are done :). I only say realistically for the weekend, just incase something else comes up. But i think within a couple of days it shall be up.

Thanks for your patience,
It's really appreciated.

@up, it don't matter you are different poster. Anyway to all staff and potential staff, Server is back on track, will be ready by weekend for final testing and then release :D:D:D:D yaya ;)

Thank you all for your dedication, commitment and patience!

Name: Sarah
Pos intrested in: Tutor
Langauges: English , I can talk some arabic , some frensh
First Language (mother tongue): English
Experience: Im playing tibia for 5 years , i was tutor , senior tutor , gm , cm in many servers.
Why my server: Its cool , i like to help ppl.
Which server: Anyone i will just be on to help players.
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I will search for bugs , i can make lots of players be on and i can make quest services for ppl for fun.
Contact Info: [email protected] or pm me here

Experience: Im playing tibia for 5 years , i was tutor , senior tutor , gm , cm in many servers.
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I will search for bugs , i can make lots of players be on and i can make quest services for ppl for fun.

2011, 28th June;

Name:Sarah
Time plaid tibia: like 9 years
What kind of servers do you enjoy? I like Rpg
Extra: I was a tutor , senior tutor , gm , cm , in many servers , and i will help u in finding bugs , geting my friends on it. :)

WHATUP?!

Thats me and my friend , we are just looking for a server , lmao i know sorry , but we are diffrent :p

Pm'd you.

Name: Jose
Pos intrested in: what ever is available
Language: english born in usa also can talk spanish
First Language Mother Tongue) :English
Experience: Run an Ot for 4 years till pc took a **** was mapper and hoster
Why my server:your a serious person running a big time servers im here to help
Which server: which ever you most help in
What can You Offer That Others Cant: search for the basics bugs anything that will make server lag or crash help new comers in quest or make mini fun events by clearing extremely hard quest once in a while
Contact info:[email protected] pm if you feel so here

Thanks for your time

Contact Info: [email protected] or pm me h

You have to answer these questions too:

1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?

4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.

5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

Back