• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

what would you want me to map exacly i seriously cant think is 6 in the morning here quest monster spwn ??

heres spawn mapping hope you like it

i could map but what do u mean with:
<---NEED SERIOUSLY!!! RME KEEPS CRASHING AND I HATE IT D:< SO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE UP LOST TIME, NEED EXAMPLES OF BASIC WORK AND CONTACT INFO (that is all i need for mapper)

Unsupport client version?
Open RME Import the map and your done haha :p

idk my it keep saying error so i kept posting didint meen to been out of the tibia game for a while idc wut ppl say about my mapping yea might look dumb idc wen i had my server people liked my mapping

idk my it keep saying error so i kept posting didint meen to been out of the tibia game for a while idc wut ppl say about my mapping yea might look dumb idc wen i had my server people liked my mapping
No, they liked the free items. ^_^

Besides that maps autobored all over.. The only mapping mitch4ll needs is for experia, RPG, low rate exp.. Therefore i don't think any level 300 could survive that many demons? ;P Plus we are not here to flame, just telling you that you're not gonna be considered.

if you seriously pick everyone that write application, the project will fail...
Especially with Marre1337 in the team as I've already seen him doing scam business around here.

if you seriously pick everyone that write application, the project will fail...
Especially with Marre1337 in the team as I've already seen him doing scam business around here.

Can i ask why you feel the need to make another account just to tell us this project will fail? Yes we are accepting alot of applications because we have TWO projects going not just one. If you feel like this project will fail then just dont post, especially if you are going to accuse one of our applicants of scamming. We will be watching our team members and if we feel he is unsuitable for the job then he will be removed from the team.

Back