• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for work on a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm currently searching for a new job as a experienced mapper since I got enough time.
If you want to offer me a job in your server it must not be a unserious Otserv like 9999999x exp or 1000x, though 30x- is fine for me.

Here's some of my mapping work.

2zsp9hl.png

zt821g.png

lava82wx0.png

snowmapotland111xq1.png

mapesr45645645645sg7.png

2mhtu2c.png

2niy6w1.png

s3fpzm.png

10z9wjk.png

mappingconestpic1he8.png

I also do some designing things like this:

Design:

2yjot3l.png

157mxw9.png

570-blueweather-xendesign.png

299-websiteskin23232.png

Signatures:

signature43534533qo7.png

327-userbar.png

deserteagle64564gk7.png

2mla48.png

34xkuc0.png

Cya!

Well, I'm making my own OT. I will host it unless the server gets more then 70 players online. That's how much my holds in till lagg. The server name will be pick by the team. The EXP will be stage starting from 70 to
10. It will be 24/7. If you want more information please e-mail at [email protected]

I bet you heard about Znote, its a real tibia map Ot. The experience rate is high at start but after that, it gets reduced. You can give a try to see if you like, since the project is serious. Right now it has 5 months online. If you are interested contact Znote at Otland, because I quited the team since I don't have time to spend in front of computer.

I would like to have a mapper, I host a serious server, pm me for more information also you could check the server, map etc..: seriosa.mine.nu, it was been on for a year now.

Wow

U we can make an server =D i got a delicated server 8 gb ram quad core 3.0 =))) i dont wanna keep this rl map

Thats the shit

Thats what i call an experinced mapper :) keep it up Really good work.... I think u will get almost every job u want :p with that work....

Xenios is like Neon and Chau, a very good mapper.

Though I could create a project with you Xenios, if you want.

Xenios is like Neon and Chau, a very good mapper.
No he aren't like Neon and Chauz. Neon and Chauz got more experience then Xenios, but that doesn't mean hes' mapping sucks.
but he still isn't good as neon and chauz.

Yeah, I don't see much diffrence from their mapping styles, I'm sure Xenios is able to create those complex maps aswell.
ye you are sure, but he don't got what is needed ;)

missing the touch of mapping? pure bs

I rather prefer my own style then using the same style as Chauz, neon etc.

And I don't map much like Neon does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back