• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking foward to be a GM

Bondy

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Peter and I am from Chile. I have been playing Tibia since 2002 (real tibia and otservers aswell). I used to work as a GM in a server called "Zytarios" (Ates server) I also had my own server for about 5 months, with 100-120 players regulary (It's name was Tabancura, Chilean ot.) The thing is that I got bored of hosting, so I decided to quit ots.

Now i am back in otservers not to host one, but to form part of a nice community. Thats why I am looking for a GM position. As I already mentioned, I just want to form part of a nice community, where I can help people and punish cheaters. As I no longer like to play (getting levels, etc) I would really like to help people. I also used to be a tutor in real tibia.

As a proof of my desire to help, I am not requesting any special privilege. I just want to be able to help, and punish cheaters. (Therefore commands to create items, monters, bosses, etc, are useless for me.)

I can properly write english and spanish. I also know a little bit of portuguesse.

If you're interested on my application, just reply here or send me a private message, I wont dissapoint anybody. By the way, I can be online almost 24/7.

Thats all, and thank you very much for your time.
/Bond:)

well if Pro WarBringer was a GM on the same server obviouslly that means nothing...

hahha JK perhaps someone will hire you ^^

Sorry, didn't read carefully enough. Good luck with your application ;)

Last edited:
Sofie: I remember you quite well
I was GM Bond :)
Good old times.

Anybody wants to hire me? Still looking for a job. Bump!

Sofie: I remember you quite well
I was GM Bond :)
Good old times.

Anybody wants to hire me? Still looking for a job. Bump!

hell yea now i remember! :) You were that 250 ek or 230 ek don't remember tough i was like 206 ek and no1 could kill me :) 0 death's and i didn't even abuse my Gm :)

Back