• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking to learn how to use tibia 11

notFeared

Reaction score
Im not the most competent person when it comes to servers, is this too complicated? Id be starting from 0, i just want to start mapping and running a local server under tibia 11 to create my own story. could someone point me in the correct direction

Do you have any knowledge about OTSvers?

Running version 11 shouldn't differ much from older ones so anything posted on those forums linked before may apply for the most part.

Also, what kind of server you want to run because theres lots of them ready to hit the download button and run them. If you want a custom server you may need to decide client version and look for a distro capable of running it.

For mapping you will need Remeres Map Editor (RME) and unless you want to actually want to change code (mostly c++) most of the time you'll work with .lua and some .xml file.

There is also item or sprite editors if you want to keep customizing your server much deeper.

To run the server you will need a website to create accounts with a database. Tutorial here. Setting up your own OT server and website from scratch

Do you have any knowledge about OTSvers?

Running version 11 shouldn't differ much from older ones so anything posted on those forums linked before may apply for the most part.

Also, what kind of server you want to run because theres lots of them ready to hit the download button and run them. If you want a custom server you may need to decide client version and look for a distro capable of running it.

For mapping you will need Remeres Map Editor (RME) and unless you want to actually want to change code (mostly c++) most of the time you'll work with .lua and some .xml file.

There is also item or sprite editors if you want to keep customizing your server much deeper.

To run the server you will need a website to create accounts with a database. Tutorial here. Setting up your own OT server and website from scratch
I used to run a 7.6 war server. I have pretty much the most basic knowledge of running a server made easy to run. (yurots)

Im still not sure what distros to select to be able to run tibia 11 or find any threads about that specifically.

Back