• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loot Rate?

Increase Loot Rate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex121

! Sexy Brit !
Reaction score
Just a poll to see how many of you would like to see a small increase with the loot rate here on lunarforce, to make it easier to gather cash to buy bless/supply without worrys.

Just Vote No Flame.

It's not hard to get cash here, per se, but considering how much sneaking will be going on in the future, people will run out of cash rather fast, so increasing the lootrate wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Its not hard for them, the charlovers have been exping and botting for months. Im sure they got bps of ccs

If there are more Yes votes than No votes before the server save on Friday, the loot rate will be increased from 2x to 3x (as on ShadowCores) with that server save.

its hard to make on lunar!! nice joke its not even hard to make cash here

ITS NOT HARD AT ALL TO MAKE CAHS U RETARDS
gm why not make exp to 999x too?

people came after months of retired back to server without cash and wants higher lootrate hahaha this is a joke rlly /
then remove twist of fate else is not even worth to kill people

I agree with molotova, I mean.. People want to get back on server knowing they will need more cash for war and want to increase loot exp? And what about the really old ones that still plays and made money?

Is not even hard.. If you know how to gather cash you will make it.

Hey, guys I know its not that hard to gain cash etc... but if they make it abit easier more ppl will join, more ppl = more fun having wars etc.....

Hey, guys I know its not that hard to gain cash etc... but if they make it abit easier more ppl will join, more ppl = more fun having wars etc.....

1. there are awesome battles and actions all the time
2. those ppl who will come with higher loot rate will stil cry even its higher loot... i even think they will try to get the exp stages easier if they see gm is changing

I agree with Lenner, besides, increasing loot rate wont make it funnier.. It is fun at all and the loot rate is just fine, Is not fair that ppl who has been playing all this time was looting and making money and then just becuase some people says to increase the rate wont bother to get easier money.

1. there are awesome battles and actions all the time
2. those ppl who will come with higher loot rate will stil cry even its higher loot... i even think they will try to get the exp stages easier if they see gm is changing

1. people in most of these battles have been botting for the last 4 months
2. higher loot rate is just better all round i cba to hunt for hrs to make some nice cash.

Alex

1. Is not our problem that the ones that were botting all this time had made more cash than the new comers.
2. If you want to play Lunar you should accept the rates.

STOP CRYING PEOPLE! You can make tons of money anyways here in lunar!

So when ppl like Navid/Ardexius/Alex/Me/Nzak are trying to get more ppl to play on this ot, u guys can only fking complain when we try to make things better. I know its not hard to make cash on this ot, since all u need is 1-2 bot knights and u get 1-2kk in 4 hours or smth. I bet ur one of those rpg players that would like to see 20 ppl online so u can bot all ur chars......

I kinda like the loot rate things are more valuable . and if everyone is rich then nobody will ever drop any loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back