• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

I never heard of Ascalon before the dzot beta, and I never knew about Lordaeron either.. maybe someone can explain a bit?

I never heard of Ascalon before the dzot beta, and I never knew about Lordaeron either.. maybe someone can explain a bit?

Lordaeron is the best RPG server and it was closed because elf was quitting open tibia and he hadn't updated lordaeron for 1 year so players were decreasing.
Ascalon is the second best RPG server and it was closed because of low amount of players.

i havent played lordaeron, but i do played ascalon, and fare is in lordaeron team now, Ascalon was the first server with features ive later found on other servers, like lifesteal in weapon [i think i like that the most] also it had upgrading stones, graded items, also there were uber rares like one with passive bonus [armor penetration, magic penetration, attack speed and so on] there were bosses spawned randomly that used to drop those rares, the map was being extended like once per month as well as new content, the quest were complex, making one actually think what to do, not just rushing into and cleaning the whole spawn in order to get the reward, the monsters had lvls, so u could found a diversity among the same type of monsters, also the donation wasnt over powered cuze there was just premium and mounts that could be obtained. the upgrade system consists of as i mentioned upgade stones that added bonuses but also normal gems that made items higher the base stats. there were a lot of events done daily such as capture the flag, last man standing and capture the sheep event which was fun as hell. thats why im so curious about lordaeron, since Fare is one hell of a server owner and developer

What's the premium benefits? Those sorts of things can make or break a server for me, because I only play OTs because they aren't pay to do anything fun.. although all of these new servers have donation sets/areas/upgrades that make the server unplayable if you don't "donate". *cough* Collapser, Cyntara, Noxious, SpiderOT. Spider + Noxious can be played with or without donation sets and stuff like that but you are at a big disadvantage against other players that have donated. They're even doing private spawns so people CAN bot in the safest places to get the highest XP/hour possible. I'm going to try this server out when it's released, but I'd like to know what the premium benefits are before I go playing PvP against a donor.

as i said, the only thing u could donated for as mounts and premium scrolls, which were also obtainable within game by lottery tickets [ which were acquired using event token u got during events] no op items of any kinds were obtained withing donations, the premium account gaved u 30% more exp while on premium stamina, thats was it

There weren't any op donor items in lordaeron's shop, only pacc, mounts and some useless crap.
But it was easy to get all these items in-game(buying, lootting).

HAHAHAHAHA! you don't know how happy this makes me! it's something to look forward too now, time to split time between rl tibia,LoL and LORDaeron

Haha also started rl tibia yesterday =P Í'll have to make an compromise between em ;D cuz no way im missing lordaeron wthumbs.gif

lvl 10 aurora, check my thread :p should come aswell bro =P Wud be fun

I'm level 62 on aurora. tho i just recently ran out of pacc, so i decided to ditch the RL tibia and play shadowcores whilst waiting for lordaeron ;)

also before I ran out of pacc i believe i leveled a druid to 9 on antica

Haha that sucks man =P Also been playing shadowcores waitin for Lordaeron, and since im still facc for the time being, i'll just skill while playing lordaeron ^^

come Aurera!
faot9c.jpg

@up i like that guy being left outside of the pack, being the only person that's not a member of the party

Back