• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Fare, it would be wonderfull if you could make website as soon as it's possible. It would be very helpfully for me when I'm advertising lordaeron on other servers. People easier will remember something short and catchy like lorderon.eu or something like that. :D

Well, webpage may come sooner than official release, however domain will be changed(we will have lordaeron.eu domain aswell, just some later).

Fare, could you pm me the actual date when it opens?

You can say like around this month or something, i just wan't to know. You can tell me if it will open next month or this!

Fare, could you pm me the actual date when it opens?

You can say like around this month or something, i just wan't to know. You can tell me if it will open next month or this!

Sure he will give you special treatment? Psssh GTFO! Quit being lazy go 3-8 pages back and read he said prolly before Halloween aka Oct. 31 :)

Some news: Sadly, our 'release date' was pretty much optimistic, but we can't afford to launch the server when we are not ready for perfect launch... I still hope we are going to announce release date in few days, however it may take up to a week. Anyway, our main goal is to launch server THIS month, not later.
Why its so hard to read?

As I heard they'll make an anti botting client but aitn sure 100% though, I saw that @ one of the early pages

Edit; what will your name be JPG? ^.-

Is will be given out free premium account for 3 days or prosperous point after leaving the rookkardu this as it was on the old Lordaeron

Is will be given out free premium account for 3 days or prosperous point after leaving the rookkardu this as it was on the old Lordaeron

Easly you mean the 30 pkt (premium points) you get after reaching lvl 8 and leave rook!!

Back