• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

It was meant to be launched this month , so atleast in 10 days

We are trying to finish everything as fast as possible... However, its not going as smooth as we have expected. I will update thread with upcoming news very soon.

We are trying to finish everything as fast as possible... However, its not going as smooth as we have expected. I will update thread with upcoming news very soon.

Goodluck with it all, I just wish we would quit getting impatient post, I mean I know it's an amazing server and many ppl want to play again but there are other thing's to do while the server is being worked on..

1. Wank
2. League Of Legends
3. Pokemon MMO
4. Aurera(RL Tibia)
5. Wank
6. Browse Otland forums
7. Wank
8. Hang out with girlfriend, notice that's last on list all others are HIGH PRIORITY.

Just for the record though that my post wasnt meant to be impatient ;P Just looking forward to the release since Karamy has nearly passed <died> away this early :p GL

Our deadline date is set and will be announced anytime soon. We are already settion up our host and finishing ingame stuff. Unfortunately I'm not done with everything I wanted, but I bet its fine as it is.

Our deadline date is set and will be announced anytime soon. We are already settion up our host and finishing ingame stuff. Unfortunately I'm not done with everything I wanted, but I bet its fine as it is.

If its ready for release then Release it
then do everything u wanted as an Update

Last release was fine as it was, so this one should go just as perfect, you'll have plenty of time to do updates after the release

I'll try to advertise lord~ as much as I can on polish sites. Unfortynately now I'm without internet in my house and I won't be able to do anything till next week. :<
So sad. New Lordaeron's so close and suddenly everything is against me. :<

I keep checkin my subscribed thread's to only dismay when seeing Kopy or Records posting! :(

Hoping always it's Fare or Spider ^.^

Back