• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Witchfinder General/Majestic/Majestic Knight here.

rhq16p.jpg
mcf3ar.jpg
edgsh.jpg
I remember when I've been hunting white deer for about 3 weeks. Seth has caught it at first time.

Jesus!
21ygyg.jpg

so thats the server fare is helping to develop, lovely, will try it out when its released

also he mentioned back in ascalon that hes working on a new project with new team, lordaeron is what he talked about obviously

time to reveal the rumours? :D

Well, true. I am confirming that I was working on Lordaeron for last weeks in equal rights with SpiderOT and will continue developing new era of this server. I'm proud to continue developing of such a great server with so long and great history and I hope that I will bring it to the new level of quality.

I would like to assign two questions for admin, when you plan start lordaeron ? Points for guilds?

I have never played this server but i am kinda new in the ot world. If it is a client older then 8.0 i would really wanna try it !

Lol it's way 'newer' than what ur assuming casper ;P 9.4++

If there's points for guilds, then they could just aswell pass all us otlanders points since we're gonna prolly be in a guild though lmao

Last edited:
I have never played this server but i am kinda new in the ot world. If it is a client older then 8.0 i would really wanna try it !

You should try it, one of the best server ive played
there is no server that has good quality as this one :D

~~BuMP~~

I would like to assign two questions for admin, when you plan start lordaeron ? Points for guilds?

I bet for the second half-month...can't say any proper release date as its not decided yet. And well, rewards for active guilds may come eventually(if you meant 170 points ones), of course.

Back