• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

Would be nice if there would be like every saturday a boss spawn at 22.00 or 23.00 that drop unique items like hellforgad axe etc. (EXTREMELY RARE)

Would be nice if there would be like every saturday a boss spawn at 22.00 or 23.00 that drop unique items like hellforgad axe etc. (EXTREMELY RARE)
I remember how u have been trying to buy hellforget axe :D
But its a good idea.

Special event every week sound good
Tell us more suggestion
What you didn't like in old lordaeron?

Premium as donator item was the only way to keep server online.

Special event every week sound good
Tell us more suggestion
What you didn't like in old lordaeron?
Despite of crashes everything was good, as for me. I think that it would be awesome to see new climatic spawns in rpg style.

main reason of servers death was because there were way too many polaks (no offence) you'll get this if you've got proper sense
and due to the constant kicks pretty much

- - - Updated - - -

And my suggestion to this server is, to make it a long lasting rl tibia alike server. Keeping it updated, keep adding new content overtime (aka keep ppl busy), and not to make the exp/skill/ml rate too high nor should you make the lootrate too high, make it as low as you're able in my opinion

Just like shadowcores is able to stand tall like this, few weeks ago having 300 ppl, now having 600-700 ppl daily

Make more questlines for this server, just like there are tons of prequests in rl tibia that require you to do in order to enter specific areas, such as yalahar for example, just small stuff like that. Add custom quests such as yalahari quest for example which also requires prequests. Same goes for PoI's prequests

Adding small things such as making prequests for paladins in order to buy Assa Stars && other strong ammunition from an shop, is exactly what I mean

Another example;
Adding prequests in order to buy specific amulets such as (Terra Amulet, 200 charges 5-15% resistance) and all that stuff.. Also something small that could benefit

Sure, not everyone will agree, but this is an good example of how you can keep people busy

thats just my .02 cents

Would be nice if everyone who played Lordaeron type their "ingame" name!, :D ( Maybe new thread or keep it on this one )

Yours Seth :$

Back
Top Bottom