• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

It's been awhile don't quite remember the exp stages on the old server, but they could of been a little lower just a tad not nothing drastic.

Agree with making server last long, but new content will be needed, because the only thing I remember his staff doing is just spammin boxs on top of temple and ppl sorting through it. GAY!(but fun)

Also becareful with staff I remember elf having a friend who helped people do a Quest forgot which one, but I reported him and had video evidence and nothing happened to the crooked staff.

I agree with this :p shouldnt be able to purchase addon items or mount

&& I'd love to see !rape, always been a pervert towards the ladys hahaha jkjk ;P'

- - - Updated - - -

Ah btw, are there any thoughts yet regarding the exp rate? Ya'll planning to make it very low exp, low exp or mid exp?
I'd pick anywhere between very low > low exp honestly ;P Would like to see this server last

Last time it was like 5exp and that was such great exp rate

- - - Updated - - -

It's been awhile don't quite remember the exp stages on the old server, but they could of been a little lower just a tad not nothing drastic.

Agree with making server last long, but new content will be needed, because the only thing I remember his staff doing is just spammin boxs on top of temple and ppl sorting through it. GAY!(but fun)

Also becareful with staff I remember elf having a friend who helped people do a Quest forgot which one, but I reported him and had video evidence and nothing happened to the crooked staff.

I Remember when me and team got trapped by à guy with full dragonscale set and he was lvl 200 without any skills, he had like 30 in swordfighting
Then some polacks (no offense) comes in and rape us after we killed some of Them and our pots ran out, such à Great Times, maybe Ghamie, Naxtie remember the situation :)

Last edited:
They have Fare, no doubt there will be loads of new and improved content.

I guess the best way to improve Lordaeron is to actually play it and report feedback to the developers so they can have a look into it, like that !sex change which SHOULD be removed.

@Ceejzor, okay; I'll take a look on Guards NPCs.

@Morino, thanks, I have noted your feedback and it will be checked asap.

@Naxtie, totally agreed on removing !sex 'feature', looks very unmature, as for me.

@all, experience rate will stay as it was(5x). Server will be frequently updated with new features and content, as long as I will stay a dedicated team member. Right now, we are not planning to add any major features, we are only improving those which are already done, however there are already some new features, which you guys are going to like, for sure... Right now, we are still doing a global map revamp.

Here are some examples of our map progress(sorry for bad quality, was a quick preview ^^):

New look of Hive Ashi:
hiveashi.jpg
Booty Bay:
bootybay.jpg
Random nature:
nature.jpg

I dislike the fact Hive Ashi doesn't seem to have pyramids anymore.
However I trust in you guys doing the right decisions.

I dislike the fact Hive Ashi doesn't seem to have pyramids anymore.
However I trust in you guys doing the right decisions.

I can agree on that, however its not bad compared to original look imo;
Old Hive Ashi:
oldhive.jpg

If the Fare will be here as one of the managers of the project, I can safely recommend it.

Good Job Guy's!

I can agree on that, however its not bad compared to original look imo;
Old Hive Ashi:
View attachment 16376

Ofc it doesn't look bad at all. However I feel abit sad that basically the whole city was cut and replaced by another city.
Old players will come there and look for the magic shop to the west, but it will be somewhere else :(

Ofc it doesn't look bad at all. However I feel abit sad that basically the whole city was cut and replaced by another city.
Old players will come there and look for the magic shop to the west, but it will be somewhere else :(

Totally agree with you, going to be hard for us old players since we know 80-90% of the cities, new places for npc/ quests could confuse us abit cuz we used to know where they was!

Hope you guys dont change the cities that much!! Keep it as it was :)

Notice: the new monster outfit for dragons etc that Tayan made was ugly as hell, maybe change them back to their original outfit!!!

(Sry for bad english)

Dont apologize for bad inglis u kurwa xD And yeah people that have been playing Lordaeron last era till the bare end have such an big advantage over new people.. I hope that wont bring the server out of balance

What was the approx max level u all reached though? I was like 150 or so, cant remember lol.. perhaps some1 else ;P

Dont apologize for bad inglis u kurwa xD And yeah people that have been playing Lordaeron last era till the bare end have such an big advantage over new people.. I hope that wont bring the server out of balance

What was the approx max level u all reached though? I was like 150 or so, cant remember lol.. perhaps some1 else ;P

U kurwa xD , well i reached 165
Hahha remember when u get banned cuz you killed to many xD :)

2^ believe me guys you wont regret playing this server!! Gl/ see you all in game ;)

Hahha remember when u get banned cuz you killed to many xD :) ????

Haha yeah got tired of the amount of polaks ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Hahha remember when u get banned cuz you killed to many xD :)

Haha yeah got tired of the amount of polaks ;P

- - - Updated - - -

OTland laggs lol cant edit it either ;<

- - - Updated - - -

OTland laggs lol cant edit it either ;<

I'm very introverted which makes me such no-lifer. I still remember new year eve when I've been hunting warlocks. And guess what? It was one of my best memories from last year.
Only me, my beloved music and lordaeron.
Maybe I'm little bit sentimental right now but I really missed a place where I could "hide" from all terrible world. Lordaeron is one of few places like that. :D

Hmmm, about changes. I used to old Hive Ashi it has its climate. I think that the only thing lordaeron always needed was more attention from crew. And maybe, little update with new places from time to time.

Back