• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lordaeron, new era.

f.gif
a.gif
r.gif
e.gif
blank.gif
u.gif
blank.gif
s.gif
e.gif
x.gif
y.gif
blank.gif
b.gif
a.gif
b.gif
y.gif

http://www.glitx.com

Update: We are going to announce correct launch date within 7 days. =)

As an old Ascalon player, i'll start this server only to support Fare :)

He deserves this and, let's hope for the best i guess =)

Also the NPC Guard's were weak sauce when I played, they did have a nice stun/slow but it seemed like they couldn't really do any protecting.

Remove the npc who sold the mount items (sling shoot,sugar oat) and make the shield of corruption gives axe fighting not just sword cuz they gave just sword fighting last time i played lordaeron!! :)

One more thing, when you get married with someone that Will give your partner acces to inter yout house!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Tayan had the "!sex" Cuz he didnt had ideas about something more that gives achievments

Last edited:
!rape such a wonderfull idea! nah, but really tell me the meaning of the !sex fuction and I won't complain about it!:3

Remove the npc who sold the mount items (sling shoot,sugar oat) and make the shield of corruption gives axe fighting not just sword cuz they gave just sword fighting last time i played lordaeron!! :)

One more thing, when you get married with someone that Will give your partner acces to inter yout house!

I agree with this :p shouldnt be able to purchase addon items or mount

&& I'd love to see !rape, always been a pervert towards the ladys hahaha jkjk ;P'

- - - Updated - - -

Ah btw, are there any thoughts yet regarding the exp rate? Ya'll planning to make it very low exp, low exp or mid exp?
I'd pick anywhere between very low > low exp honestly ;P Would like to see this server last

Back