• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lots of "How would you do this" questions (+++AMAZING+++)

kevin1

Reaction score
I don't need any detail, I just need to know the real basics how to do the following things just so I know what each thing involves, example "Edit source code" or "Make a script"

I know there's a lot of questions, trust me there is a reason, Rep to anyone that contributes!

1. Change the name of skills (i.e instead of "sword" it should be called "Recovery")

2. How to remove spells alltogether (i.e spells no longer exist in the game)

3. How to add custom items/sprites (i.e adding a new type of weapon like rod/wand just for Paladins"

4. To make several progressive vocations (i.e You start as a "Rookie" then "Intermediate" then "expert" then "Professional" then "elite"

5. To remove some of the skills alltogether

6. To change the name of things like "Quests" on the tibia client GUI to something else.

7. Adding a new type of item class (i.e instead of rings in the GUI of Tibia there is "Additional magic item" or something.."

8. Making completely new outfits and putting them into Tibia.

9. Disabling adding containers within each other (i.e No bp within a bp within a bp within a bp"

10. Addings sounds (amagad sounds? :O)

2. Im not sure that I correct understood this question but if yes just go to data > spells , open spells.xml and delete all between
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<spells>
on the start and
Code:
</spells>
on the end.

I don't need any detail, I just need to know the real basics how to do the following things just so I know what each thing involves, example "Edit source code" or "Make a script"

I know there's a lot of questions, trust me there is a reason, Rep to anyone that contributes!

1. Change the name of skills (i.e instead of "sword" it should be called "Recovery")
Editing client memory in c++

2. How to remove spells alltogether (i.e spells no longer exist in the game)
Remove them from spells.xml?

3. How to add custom items/sprites (i.e adding a new type of weapon like rod/wand just for Paladins"
Search for a tutorial here

4. To make several progressive vocations (i.e You start as a "Rookie" then "Intermediate" then "expert" then "Professional" then "elite"
Edit a promotion script and add new vocations in vocations.xml

5. To remove some of the skills alltogether
See #1

6. To change the name of things like "Quests" on the tibia client GUI to something else.
See #1

7. Adding a new type of item class (i.e instead of rings in the GUI of Tibia there is "Additional magic item" or something.."
See #1, would be very difficult

8. Making completely new outfits and putting them into Tibia.
See #3

9. Disabling adding containers within each other (i.e No bp within a bp within a bp within a bp"
Why? Probably could be done with just source edits but not sure

10. Addings sounds (amagad sounds? :O)

Link the client to a .dll, its possible but wouldn't know where to start myself

Most of these are extremely complex and no ones going to help you do them (more than likely), because if they could they would just use it for themselves. How ever, a lot of these if not all of them could be done using YATC. Post some of these requests on their thread here or on their subforum on otfans

Back