• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Lots of Jobs] Ots in the FUTURE!

sestorme

Reaction score
Ots is named Neverending Fight (Neverending Fight - News)
http://otland.net/f43/uk-neverendin...-future-custom-client-exp-156486/#post1506580

I am looking for pretty much everyone who would like to make a step to make open tibia more advanced, take it to the next step. I made this server pretty much on my own. Team used to be made of three people:

Me, as a lua scripter, basic spriter, developer and designer;
A coder who left because of lack of time - justified himself well and did nearly everything I've been asking for;
And a mapper who actually screwed me saying map he make is lot bigger than it actually is (since he left I am forced to map myself even though I am really crap in this field) but even tho I still paid him credits as without him it would never even start Neverending Fight - Credits.

Anyone from Graphic Designer to improve the website, through mappers and programmers to develop map and engine even further, scripters to join me in endless battle to improve the gameplay and perhaps even storywritters and game designers to make this game even more RPGish and interesting.

You can contact me in here through PM or on my forums: Neverending Fight

Ots is completely custom, starting from custom exp, skill rates, own skills, client, all monsters are also custom. It is based on 8.54 and runs on TFS 0.3.6. Is currently being hosted on my personal computer.

I believe that taking the Ots scene to the future, fight zombies, aliens and mutated creatures is definitely a great idea, but apparently I made a mistake somewhere, at certain stage of the game it seems to be getting boring, I must have missed something. Some players made it to lot further stage reaching really late game (90+ level) regardless anything. It definitely has potential, I know it does, but I must have missed something, join the team (me), point it out and let's make this server fucking good, together!

/edit

Lacuna Devoted joined the team as a storywriter.

Last edited:
Looks very promising..

Hmm the thing sestorme that I do not wanna to lean myself to far out of the window but most prefer to be Oldies over here and prefer that what is already know.
Let's hope you got me ;)

On the other Hand, most of people aren't professional C++/C# programmers, neither did they really specify what they like to do as most. Most are allrounder's.
I think I would belong to that kind of people, too.

& Since noone else seems to be interested & I for my part would like to be a paritial of > sestorme,< (lol) *** why not? Ain't busy wich any other "ots" based project so far.
Also, like I already wrote it seems very promising.

The hardest part for a new one is always to get an complete overview and find out what do I want to do exactly, or where will be my main focus at...

Ps.: I guess the "Download link is linked wrong"

Edit: *** I meant of Neverending

Last edited:
Back