• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lower Frag Times

Krost

Reaction score
On as a member of the community i find that frags last too long to have wars.. we all know with guild function people wont join if they dont want to die.. my proposal is that frag times should be lower.

If you agree, sign the post frag time should be 30 minutes - 1hr this is pvp-e thats why we are here.

//Signed Krost

OMG?!?! Effing 24hours for one frag? WTF man, What The Fuck. I like to PVP PVP PVP WAR WAR WAR SEX SEX, And i can not do this if the Frag times are 24 hours. Make the frag times 30mins to 1 hour. Thank you for your time sir, PLEASE GET IT DONE!!! :*

Please notice the Sarcasm. What you are doing now sir, is nerd raging. Coming to MY forums and accusing me of NERD RAGING? Please, Nerd Rage some please else and eat the dingleberries from my Taint. Thank you and have a nice day.

Are you gay? Do you like men? Must be if your part of Afterdawn. You sir, Are mental for being apart of that team and You sir are A NERD. Damn 100+ Posts. Please, Refrain from posting in this post so the Godly and Sexy God aka Jon can fix this problem.

1st.. u ask if im gay. then talk bout jon bein sexy, nice..

I dont even play this ot. who cares wut team im on? ill still fuk u up..

And.. never realized the amount of posts a person has shows how much of a life he has.

Yeahh Frags are 24 Hours each from the time you get them. I like how you made the frags 15 instead of 10 tho, gave me some more leaveway.

Jay~

Ps. I suggest not one hour, more like 3.
But red skull should still last 24 hours from the frag that got you it.

Back