• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loyd First mappings

Loyd

IM A BAWS
Reaction score
Please don't flame, just a dragon spawn ^^

Here it is :

Passage through the mountain!

Not done still 1 platform left and a few other things i would like to change ^^ tho this is how i think it will look like when im done ;p

All feedbacks are welcome :)!

Last edited:
I like it! The only tip is if that this an above ground mountain (floor 7 and higher), I suggest removing the lava and just making fire fields like you have.. for no reason should lava be on floor 7 unless its like an island of lava. The only time lava should be used is in an underground spawn. And if its underground.. just keep at it and do what your doing! If its going to be a mountain that is placed on floor 7, change that lava up, simply just make it mountain ground with fire fields like you did on the floors of the mountain and just use water and grass bordering around the mountain if its a landmass. Unless your doing a lava island, like I said above.

Anyways, keep at it. This is very good for your first map attempts! Start to develop your own style, and make your own unique way of making stuff and you'll be good to go!

The Lava is on Floor 7 and 8 Yes.. Well i didnt rly plan to make it fit any map, so i just made it on default settings ^^

And the things about Grass and water! im gonna give it a few tries!

Too many dragons in one place, if you go up the stairs you get 2 dragon chasing asap.

Back