• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot better, just thought that with the amount of people that would be walking over it that it would either have to be road or dirt to fit.

S8I4awygood.png

Finaly you finished it, love the archways with the pillars.

I've never seen a ninja-dwarf before Oo. It's structured very well, low and clean in details (positive meanings), but I think it's a bit too "black" and dwarves don't fit there. I should use the statues between id 9239 and 9244. Your guess which monsters should belong there than. We should map again mate :(.

Dat ninja on the statue is epic ;o

I've never seen a ninja-dwarf before Oo. It's structured very well, low and clean in details (positive meanings), but I think it's a bit too "black" and dwarves don't fit there. I should use the statues between id 9239 and 9244. Your guess which monsters should belong there than. We should map again mate :(.
It's not a ninja-dwarf! It's a red assassin from the red assassination guild to kill the dwarfs secretly with his red assassinskills and he likes ass.
And as mentioned before, I do think dwarfs fit there, that's why I put them in there!

fack you all, it's dwarfs and nothing else! NOTHING I SAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back