• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know I've been in this project for a few months called 'OOD'
Recently it got closed but since the files were gonna be released, it has been released anyways, so I'm taking advantage of my mapping thread to promote this awesome shit!

It's not just a map, it's a start for an actual RPG server. It has a lot of my maps in it and some unseen shit I made too.
It's there for anyone to continue, and it'd actually be really good and fantastic if someone did.

https://github.com/larsnaslund/Official-OTFans-Distribution

And like Zisly said multiple times, thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesomesauce project. Even if it was something small!

Does this mean you are willing to help other projects? :D ;P

Does this mean you are willing to help other projects? :D ;P

I had more stuff going on whilst being a part of OOD
I'm now gonna focus on that stuff, but gl with your project anyways :)

oT8LRbQ.png

extra;
Recently it got closed but since the files were gonna be released, it has been released anyways, so I'm taking advantage of my mapping thread to promote this awesome shit!

It's not just a map, it's a start for an actual RPG server. It has a lot of my maps in it and some unseen shit I made too.
It's there for anyone to continue, and it'd actually be really good and fantastic if someone did.

And like Zisly said multiple times, thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesomesauce project. Even if it was something small!

Nice work! this shows that things don't have to be spammed with shit all over the place. This awesome piece stands on its own without all that bling bling.

whohaohowWOOOOW
Jk xd

I like that it's clean, much better to play on.

This isnt playable right? The stairs cant be op top of the borders.
Yeah, I broke the game.

I just don't like how borders go over stairs and I wanted put them at the sides, not just under the platforms...
That's why it's showoff ;D

Or did I really do so?

heuehheue

next page:
oT8LRbQ.png

extra;

Last edited:
actually, that can be playable AND look like that. It just takes a little item.otb magic, and adding the new tile to your editor.

I like how you combined flowery walls with kelps, looks awzum.

Is this supposed to be underwater right? If Im not wrong, these wooden tiles are meant to be underwater, so its completely playable and sexy!

Is this supposed to be underwater right? If Im not wrong, these wooden tiles are meant to be underwater, so its completely playable and sexy!
I actually don't know if it's underwater or not...
I had this basic idea that I didn't like, then potatoskin forced me to finish it.
Then I added those water plants and it kinda fitted and then I didn't found a ground and the most fitting was that one and now it looks underwater.
I had and have no idea what I was or am going for o.o

I actually don't know if it's underwater or not...
I had this basic idea that I didn't like, then potatoskin forced me to finish it.
Then I added those water plants and it kinda fitted and then I didn't found a ground and the most fitting was that one and now it looks underwater.
I had and have no idea what I was or am going for o.o

Then its settled, its underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back