• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

I just checked Halle's channel to see if you really fought against the best teams "https://www.youtube.com/user/arttun1/videos" I didn't see many battles against We Ride/Conglo/Ljecim/NDK (Kinda weird isn't it?)

Hmm, to this i would ask, don't you know other channels? when i was talking daily with Navid in facebook, he shown me alot videos (then if i loved the vid, i checked out all vid. in channel). You wont believe howmany times Navid fought vs we ride, ljecim etc.. I swear, when i seen all that movie, i just "cryed", becouse we can't have this kind of fights anymore. And bro, when i played some 8.6, it isnt was like some1 vs some1.. There was Your team vs all other teams in server, who have gather. So i bet those old teams like : Into Them, Ljecim, Conglo, We ride, Ziorrs team, Kaida after rl tibia wars, fought alot vs eachother. There wasn't even opinion to not fight if they play 1 server together xD.

Also if you could tell me when Ambition won with Wipe Again/Endless Wipe on lunarforce (this is what the argument is about)

Yea, we fought you, when we was about 18-19 in all Gathers.. Navid just started to recruit hes old friends.. We were many of us low lvls 200-230 or so.. i correctly rememb Mirza was like 180 xD and came to fight vs you. Navid wasnt playing before thoose battles for like a half year.. He asked me daily, if he doint it good etc, cause he wasnt that sure, if yes... And after he made hes full, good, kinda high lvl good team, you left from server and we had to fight vs Veziv.. and what can i say.. for more than a 2 week, we won all single battle. ALL. Then there was some confight between teams, so navid get angry and shit and left... Killian came to lead us, many ppl left from us/left from server cause Navid stap/left to Tibianic.. So i'm just Ask you, why you're that bigboy, that you won few battles, vs a team where 40% of the ppl wasnt playing for a halfyear or more.. since your team was fighting almost EVERY DAY. And had alot of exerience about lunar/shadow wars.. so Bitcch please.

/ in Battle, when we ran to this Blessing place in kazo, we just laughted the shit out of ourself, cause killian and other guys was joking the whole time.. Killian did not care much about this battle xD

Last edited:
David, so just post them videos instead of talking lol.
What videos you want? You says, your team don't makes movies, cause its too easy to own Veziv. yea.. We didint make videos of all battles cause it wasn't nice. but what can i say.. you seen Decoys movie.. you seen my movie about Ambition. This 2 movie show almost everything. And there was alot battle, when it was siwek aka running from def to def then ue spam, wawe spam etc, wich isn't look nice in movies, so no1 edited those battles. Thats all. But I bet, if you fight us, when our team was in full power.. (enought member with enought lvl) you couldn't do a shit.

If you didint seen then:

Ps. : I swear to god, those battles was my fauvorite, best times of my Tibia "carrer". Not becouse we mostly win.. Becouse it was cool battles not cry and shit.. When 2 active leader plays in a nice ots... thats the best. Not 300 frag battle and gather 1-2x /day+ bonus ava/ue . this battles just bullshit.

ITS MOVIE WHEN IM RETIRED AND KILLIAN LAPA TAKE OVER AND LEADING MY PPL AND HE INVITED ALOT OF NOOBS

ITS MOVIE WHEN IM RETIRED AND KILLIAN LAPA TAKE OVER AND LEADING MY PPL AND HE INVITED ALOT OF NOOBS
maybe thats why no1 was spamming forum after war /3 thread. And no1 was crying Just sneak>war>2-3 hour rl life>sneak>war>rl life>sneak>war>sleep and no crying and shit. As now.
+ you won maybe vs Navids team, when you kicked Gazman, Killian followed him, to our team, Wille get pissed off, and wille with like 5 ppl, left to your team.. Then you had some chance to do anythink vs us.. Before we owned your team.. or Lapa, or Killian or whatever.

^^ hah u on lunarforce are 0 neutral guy remember u can donosic mi grzybki na wzty

^^ hah u on lunarforce are 0 neutral guy remember u can donosic mi grzybki na wzty
Who talked about me? did i insult you? aka 5 sqm parcel out from defence? or 6x parcel in serpentine tower in row? I were parcelled by Calar 2 times and what? Surelly he is better than me. But you? Gumiller, don't start to fuck with me. I'm not the best player, you not the best leader. stop insulting eachother, cause no1 is perfect...

I were talking about teams/wars in Lunarforce back in the days.. so fuck you Gumiller.

/ eat my mushroms gumiller
BfkqPQm.png

Last edited:
Style/Into Them mainly played Eriana/Zantera.. which polish teams (Ljecim, WR, NDK, Conglo) didnt join at the first versions, later they did and we fought them.. I'd say Ljecim was by far the best team on 8.6 ots. They always fought even if they had less people and still gave good battles, good commanders and players. (fuck Libi and Suprezz~ though @ albania times). The battles between Style and Into Them were always good and honestly eventho I enjoyed fighting vs polish teams.. just fighting Style was enough aswell.

I am sure there's people asslicking Navid, but just because there's people out there with their own honest opinion in a positive way about someone doesnt mean they are asslicking. Killian did have his own team back then called "Reanimation".. think it was kinda in end of 8.6 though, anyway.. I think Wille was in there and some others at the begin.

Also another reason why we didnt join ots the polish teams played was cause every week they started a new one till tyrania etc v20.

Feel free to watch movies here:

http://otland.net/threads/into-them-movies.207206/

Back