• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce

Lunarforce was more atractive when ?

• Total voters
I'm not here to fight you but tell me 1 guy who actually manualled some of their levels back after the level reduce except for maybe decoy ;p

Why does it matter if its manually? You still spend time setting up bot or whatever. This point is not even the big problem, its more about the levels in pvp what I mentioned first. ^^ As I said few times.. if they should change something then its the levels and put everyone on 120-180~ etc :p

Levels were a huge problem before in wars.. and it will be the same if they would bring back shared exp. I find it kinda weird that you guys keep saying you want shared exp for team hunt.. you can still team hunt without this shared exp bonus of 40%. Another thing you guys dont seem to understand is, we europeans enjoy our summer.. outside with friends/go on vacation, not inside on ts3 and tibia. Calar is in poland as far as I know so his team isn't playing right now I guess.. Veziv is just too dumb to fix people. I am 100% sure most of us europeans wanna play after summer, but I doubt people want to if there's bunch of brazilians level 500+.. which means they will start a new poll about removing shared exp and reduce levels again. Also it's kinda unfair for some people who spent time exping their chars after their levels been reduced with lower exp and no shared exp, while you guys could get level 400 within a short time with 40% bonus.

edit:

@brazilians, apparently you're all here to fight.. what stops you from playing lunarforce as it is? You can still team hunt as much as you want and get level 300+ so easy (without 40%.).
ok, before u and u friends " ALL PLAYING ON SUMMER".. NOW "ALL PLAYING AFTER SUMMER.. WTF ?
never existed constant battles after changes, after changes warsystem 2 or 3 and battles ? hahaha 3 max. "6 months of changes"
before changes.. warsystem all day..brazilians mexicans etc.. and today ? bots 24/h banuta ? sea serpent ? bots and bots make money 24/07 ? not have players.. have bots bots bots bots..Mark are satisfied with it....

ok, before u and u friends " ALL PLAYING ON SUMMER".. NOW "ALL PLAYING AFTER SUMMER.. WTF ?
never existed constant battles after changes, after changes warsystem 2 or 3 and battles ? hahaha 3 max. "6 months of changes"
before changes.. warsystem all day..brazilians mexicans etc.. and today ? bots 24/h banuta ? sea serpent ? bots and bots make money 24/07 ? not have players.. have bots bots bots bots..Mark are satisfied with it....

I have no idea where you get this shit from with "all play on summer".. I gave you a link on the other thread where you can clearly see we all wrote after summer nothing else. Since you're kind of braindead.. I will give you the link again:

http://otland.net/threads/new-idea-to-lunarforce.212737/page-9#post-2057425

There you go, read carefully.. you can even see where you talk shit about Mark like "I not will ask changes on LunarForce for Mark, I know that him suck the Europeans,"

We can not be discussed in the forum, some players will always lose out with the changes, it is impossible to come out with everyone winning..

What did the Staff have to do is create an unofficial topic and see wath the most want to improve the server!

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

Why does it matter if its manually? You still spend time setting up bot or whatever. This point is not even the big problem, its more about the levels in pvp what I mentioned first. ^^ As I said few times.. if they should change something then its the levels and put everyone on 120-180~ etc :p
my god, you are crazy man.. why keep this shit dead ? 200 bots make money 24/0777777777777777777777777777
or "wait infinite, summer after summer your friends back?" hahahahaa 6 months LunarForce dead and your friends not back? :confused:

I have no idea where you get this shit from with "all play on summer".. I gave you a link on the other thread where you can clearly see we all wrote after summer nothing else. Since you're kind of braindead.. I will give you the link again:

http://otland.net/threads/new-idea-to-lunarforce.212737/page-9#post-2057425

There you go, read carefully.. you can even see where you talk shit about Mark like "I not will ask changes on LunarForce for Mark, I know that him suck the Europeans,"
yes, I said and ?
RETARDED CHECK THIS SHIT TODAY.. 200 BOT 100% AFK.. THIS IS TIBIA TO U ? u like ?
A retarded alone in vt.."I BOT 24/07 ON SEA SERPENT" I'M GOOD..wtf

my god, you are crazy man.. why keep this shit dead ? 200 bots make money 24/0777777777777777777777777777
or "wait infinite, summer after summer your friends back?" hahahahaa 6 months LunarForce dead and your friends not back? :confused:

This is true.

Hahaha, you're such a joke.. good night.

Everytime I see Everton post I can expect a good little laugh, not because he's funny, because of his child-like brain.
ok, back to u mcdonald's fatboy..azur make u good americanteam bro or u leader br JIMMAO
of 8.6 retired ? hahahahaha
u back after summer ? hahahahahaha

< leader and team azur 8.6.

Last edited:
ok, back to u mcdonald's fatboy..azur make u good americanteam bro or u leader br
JIMMAO

?? I'm not even Jimmao, what the fuck? xD And I didn't play with them =P

You seem to get mad very easily man, seems like you need some anger management classes.

is to talk about changes on Lunarforce, you offended me. only

I know what this thread is about.. And I can honestly care less if I offended you, I don't now you, I don't respect you, I don't give a single shit about your feelings. I was just simply saying that every time you post I can get a little laugh out of it, Why? Because you're mentally unstable and I love it!

On another note, I'm flattered that you tried to do some background work on me before you tried insulting me, sadly you are 1. Mistaken 2. Made yourself look even stupider

just bring exp shared 30/40% back and maybe fix damage of ues and avalanches... why?? because this can bring new players of others ots and original tibia like inferna etc.

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

I know what this thread is about.. And I can honestly care less if I offended you, I don't now you, I don't respect you, I don't give a single shit about your feelings. I was just simply saying that every time you post I can get a little laugh out of it, Why? Because you're mentally unstable and I love it!

On another note, I'm flattered that you tried to do some background work on me before you tried insulting me, sadly you are 1. Mistaken 2. Made yourself look even stupider
seriously ? hahaahaha :p

The exp stage is perfekt ! The only thing that can be done is shared exp 40% untill level 200 and then 35% to 225 and afterwards 30% to 250 and after 250 just like 15%?

ok, back to u mcdonald's fatboy..azur make u good americanteam bro or u leader br JIMMAO

Everton u are my friend but dont touch Jimmao names in these forums , ty

You completely missed my point.

Do not change anything !
Close lunarforce and open a 7.4-7.6 Server and you will have 600-1500 players everyday .
I wa splaying classicus, a server that belongs to ryan and i have seen that server with a peak of 1050 players , thats a lot for a new server .

The community was rly interested in 7.4-7.6 ot servers but as you know ryan is a big scammer and destroyed the server with his corruption and lack of skills ti run the server .

If the twifysoft team manages to get some time to open this new server, perhaps even close lunarforce or allow free transfer to shadowcores in order to continue with 2 servers and not 3 wich will give a lot of work, i am sure everybody will play there .

I know this thread isnt about a new server or at least not about a 100% new server since people are discussing changes on a old server and not a new server but i found pertinent voice my opinion since its clear at this point that lunar got 100 active players max and was never a big deal since you guys decided to open it .

Back