• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce

Lunarforce was more atractive when ?

• Total voters
no point you guys allways want server to change just fucking keep this and from now on stop crying cuz u cant exp brazols

my god, you are crazy man.. why keep this shit dead ? 200 bots make money 24/0777777777777777777777777777
or "wait infinite, summer after summer your friends back?" hahahahaa 6 months LunarForce dead and your friends not back? :confused:

I got nothing against changes.. but this shared exp will ruin the fun of a hardcore pvp server, which is obviously war. It's not fun to have bunch of 500s running around with ssa script.

I got nothing against changes.. but this shared exp will ruin the fun of a hardcore pvp server, which is obviously war. It's not fun to have bunch of 500s running around with ssa script.
ok, What fun we have here after the changes or today ? not have players man, bots bots bots bots and bots making cash 24/07
after changes LunarForce dead man, is easy to see
you like this shit dead...?

For us its fun if we are playing.. you guys have a different opinion thats why we will never have a proper agreement.. fact is:

You guys wanna get level 500 with shared exp of 40% by hunting "manually" on PoI/Inq.. on a hardcore pvp server.

All of you br teams act so good.. why the fuck do you guys need level 500 to fight? Nobody of you gave me a proper answer what stops you from hunting PoI/Inq without shared exp? You cant tell me you aint gonna hunt there just because theres no shared exp?

Lunar is dead and will remain dead after updates not because xp rates are wrong but because people are so fucking charlovers that they prefer to play on a fucking non pvp to than on a hardcore pvp * thats not even hardcore since you loose only 30 % *

Close lunar and open a old school server with low rates

For us its fun if we are playing.. you guys have a different opinion thats why we will never have a proper agreement.. fact is:

You guys wanna get level 500 with shared exp of 40% by hunting "manually" on PoI/Inq.. on a hardcore pvp server.

All of you br teams act so good.. why the fuck do you guys need level 500 to fight? Nobody of you gave me a proper answer what stops you from hunting PoI/Inq without shared exp? You cant tell me you aint gonna hunt there just because theres no shared exp?
tibia is rpg.. option pvp-Hardcore-PVP.. tibia is rpg man
before exp 300+ 2x.. today 400+x1.. and we not need lvl 500 to fight. have fight today on LunarForce ?before changes, battles and war etc. all 300+ ? ye all 300+ but. battles actions war all day.. and today ? server dead. not have PLAYERS man. u no have team.. u no have enemy team why keep LunarForce dead ?

@Murka The avalanche and UE fix was never an issue for anyone, in fact it just made everyone want to fight even more. I disagree with that part. As I've said before though, I don't care what they do with the EXP.. It's insanely easy at the moment, and it was even easier before.

@Azur Mayne idontcare too about exp shared or no , normal damages of ues or no , but i just saying what the players like and probably can bring new players from others ots and original tibia too ;)

Yes having level 500s running around totally makes the server more attractive.

@Azur Mayne idontcare too about exp shared or no , normal damages of ues or no , but i just saying what the players like and probably can bring new players from others ots and original tibia too ;)

The change to avalanches and UEs were made farrrr farrr farrr farrrrrrrrr before the last update was even implemented. Back when there WAS 300+ players online.

Discuss about lunarforce and not between you guys , if you asre herer to fight against some one shut up and just vote . Let the poll tell who's the majority.

So you think its more fun If 2 Teams making fights and the 3rd team comes and makes ue with 10mages and everyone just dies?
It was before the same with the team of Killian and veziv ...They fighted and wille came with 10 mages to ue and everyone died without utamo...No thanks.

So you think its more fun If 2 Teams making fights and the 3rd team comes and makes ue with 10mages and everyone just dies?
It was before the same with the team of Killian and veziv ...They fighted and wille came with 10 mages to ue and everyone died without utamo...No thanks.

i just think that what others players will be like , for me i dont care how will be the things , exp shared or not , ava or not ;)

Back