• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce

Lunarforce was more atractive when ?

• Total voters
You could put shared exp back , but also change the lvl lose during pvp to 100% instead of 30% :D
would be more fun.

what makes me mad is that mark , siramix and hani dont care about lunar... ofc cuz with 1800ppl online in shadow why change anything in lunar? keep like now ;(

what makes me mad is that mark , siramix and hani dont care about lunar... ofc cuz with 1800ppl online in shadow why change anything in lunar? keep like now ;(
150 people max in LunarForce
80% mc / other people checking bosses and logging out and boting full afk make 400 transfer to shadow

I want old lunarforce back was more fun it Should be like before - They could add everything back only thing what they could do is
level losing during PVP up to 100% instead of 30% this is HardCore pvp and not OrshabalCores

images

This topic is about LunarForce, i read each reply, and i just don't get...

I see a bunch of Money Makers, Shadow Players, Old School Guy who don't know "Tibianic" ¬¬' ( Annoyng Old School Guy )

what is Lunarforce this day? i will show,

1 guy, who bot 10 chars, and when he get one killed, came with navigation and do that...
lunar force now, have a lot of chars, without no so many players,
is a fucking money farm =)
and this topic are full of this bastards without life...

i just suggest to block the transfer, u put the lost for dead how much u want, and the shared xp i don't care too, i just wanna this pigs of shadow there...

charlovers without fingers

This topic is about LunarForce, i read each reply, and i just don't get...

I see a bunch of Money Makers, Shadow Players, Old School Guy who don't know "Tibianic" ¬¬' ( Annoyng Old School Guy )

what is Lunarforce this day? i will show,

1 guy, who bot 10 chars, and when he get one killed, came with navigation and do that...
lunar force now, have a lot of chars, without no so many players,
is a fucking money farm =)
and this topic are full of this bastards without life...

i just suggest to block the transfer, u put the lost for dead how much u want, and the shared xp i don't care too, i just wanna this pigs of shadow there...

charlovers without fingers

is that the real "PVP" they call occurring at lunarforce? I think yes, I can give around 15-20 names of mc's who people uses for put in navigation . But the staff dont care about the lunarforce . they wont do anything

So what your trying to say is that

(wich was after the update) were bad wars?

Ok

Bunch of brazilian idiots posting again hah, you only remember the "good times" before changes, but you don't remember when there was 14 people online and out of these 14 people 9 chars were "Thoms" chars. Fucking idiots. Atm I'm not playing since I'm enjoying the summer.

not at all... but now, this exist on lunar? show me....
don't bring videos after 2 days of update...
2 days? funny guy since this was 2 months after the update, and its not the server wich makes the wars its the players and teams, the teams that exist now suck and aint skilled enough to make good wars, get over it scrub

Back