• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Lunus - Mapper, designer, Art n Storytelling. Not just about create the world, but make it feel real

Lunus

Reaction score
giphy.gif

*I DO NOT SET PRICES, WE TALK TO AN AGREEMENT THAT ARE BOTH GOOD FOR ME AND YOU.
*I'll ALWAYS SHAPE A JOB FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON.
*EVERY MAP IS DIFFERENT, EVERY PERSON WANTS SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND I'LL DO MY WORK IN A WAY THAT FULFIL THE EXPECTATIONS AND BEYOND.
*IM NOT SELLING YOU A HOT-DOG, FOR GOD SAKE.

Hey, I'm Lunus.

And under that name I worked as a Creative Director, Art dev and... Whatever, I do alot of shit... BUT, my passion lays in power of tell histories through games, and not just that, the real passion are make who plays believe, to live every moment of the experience like if that shit was real.

Idk if u guys noticed, english is not my native language. But, until this day, with patience and a lot of emojis, this never was a real problem for working with others.

Well, I'll not put a server online, make it night and omg how gorgeous u map are under this f*ng lights. Dude, I know, the lights sell your work, thats okay. However, the game have daytime too, so my prints I'll take from some old folder and post it like I found.

- -
Special Thanks to Gian "idk if i can say his name", the awesome programmer who helped me along the past couple years.

If u like any systems in this GIFs, maybe u can have in your server, just reply and I'll redirect to the guy that make it happens
- -

! MOAR PICS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION !

PS: Yeah, freelancer, work for free, slave, idk. We can talk
PS2: Still "JOB" thread
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

PS: Yeah, freelancer, work for free, slave, idk. We can talk
k3.PNG gg2.PNG m2.png ll2.JPG

! MOAR PICS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION !

When i started the post i was "oooh omg, so nice, i want to do alot of..."
Now i'm just "meeeh"
However my mom will put me out of the house if i dont make money...

Alvanista~
baba.PNG

Last edited:
Hello Lunus,

I liked a few of the images, specially the 3rd, 4th and 5th image, these ones are really good quality stuff, everything is matching and I feel harmony by looking at them!

On the others I must say that there are many elements that do not fit to the actual style, nonetheless: You've proven that you can be creative and I'm looking forward to see more good maps!

Best Wishes,
Okke

gameplay.png set.PNG k1.PNG ssss.JPG

Hello Lunus,

I liked a few of the images, specially the 3rd, 4th and 5th image, these ones are really good quality stuff, everything is matching and I feel harmony by looking at them!

On the others I must say that there are many elements that do not fit to the actual style, nonetheless: You've proven that you can be creative and I'm looking forward to see more good maps!

Best Wishes,
Okke
Still learning how to use this. I'll show more. Probabily should use the lights and w/e uhauhau
Thanks!

Btw, all the pics are unfinished parts of a map that will no longer be used, so, yes, there's a lot of imperfections

Last edited by a moderator: