• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make it like on RL tibia !!!

Vengo

Reaction score
Make the loot from INQ Boss monsters like on RL tibia ,and add Boss monsters on POI ... Add pirate boss ride to .
Fix the Yalahari quest so we will be able to get the addons and yalahari items .Add Liberty Bay Wyrm hill , it would be cool if you make some changes !!!

ye.. instanted of wasting money and time on twifbee make quests and map there are missing u guys have a thread to us say what quests are missing but that quest is like 2 month ago

@ Vengo

Right ! make it ;-) it's been very very very very very very good :D

Impossible to fix items blablabla id 4134 unknow is 1 day good job
To edit monster drop lot you need 3 month ? i dont think so my friends have ots and there play 200-300 people
Look how many report is etc and how time they need to fix it
The 1 big job i have see there is ALexx=FELOTH who care about event-Website make some ranks etc to make some fun on this bored ots

Impossible to fix items blablabla id 4134 unknow is 1 day good job
To edit monster drop lot you need 3 month ? i dont think so my friends have ots and there play 200-300 people
Look how many report is etc and how time they need to fix it
The 1 big job i have see there is ALexx=FELOTH who care about event-Website make some ranks etc to make some fun on this bored ots

Play on your friends OT if it is so good then?

@Hani-They just don't see all the little stuff that goes on that keeps the server stable and running.

@Dzumior-I highly doubt your friends server can stay online 24 hours with 0 bugs and 0 crashes and every single quest like real tibia including addons. Good try though!

Nop he have custom map.
I played on his server sure but bored is exp all the time :).
Its realy hard to edit drop monster lot and fix on edytor map Pz zone you need 5 month ye i know it.
I already make cam in DARASHIA next to water and there is still bug :)

Ye yeyeye i know about work

Like I said before they do so many things that you guys don't see but it keeps the server stable. Alex has designed Twitbeef from complete scratch and the codes for that are not as simple as A,B,C,1,2,3 BAM you have a brand new website, his codes for the website are extremely complicated if you have never dealt with it before. Talaturen works on the coding and scripting to maintain the servers stability. There are also several people that dont have GM's on the server but work extremely hard so that you can play and have fun. If you don't enjoy it because they missed some little stone in the very north-west corner of Darashia that isn't exactly like real Tibia then Exit log your client and play some other server. If not stop complaining, they have a lot more things on there hands that only you can dream of.

Back