• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make training room non-pvp?

Should the training dummies area be non-pvp?

• Yes, I think that it should be a non-pvp zone.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No, I don't think it should be a non-zone.

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Creon

Reaction score
How many of you believe that the training dummies area should be non-pvp? The purpose of the training area is just to train your skills, so why should people be able to kill you?

Leave a comment and vote in the poll.

A non-pvp area where you can train skills, regenerate mana and cast spells would be heaven for people who bot to train skills/magic level while being AFK. I wouldn't like it to be Non-PVP but I may consider if there's really a high demand (will check the result on the poll again later), just stating my personal opinion here.

A non-pvp area where you can train skills, regenerate mana and cast spells would be heaven for people who bot to train skills/magic level while being AFK. I wouldn't like it to be Non-PVP but I may consider if there's really a high demand (will check the result on the poll again later), just stating my personal opinion here.

But it sucks for low levels who wanna train there skills, but get killed. I had a level 9 train for a little bit, and he got killed by a level 145. It doesn't seem fair to me.

But it sucks for low levels who wanna train there skills, but get killed. I had a level 9 train for a little bit, and he got killed by a level 145. It doesn't seem fair to me.

It's the same as being killed on a street in Thais by a higher lvl, that's not fair either.

more stuff in jail for you ^^

stupid idea. hunted level 200 char lovers training skills all day no ty

Xon tanker would stand in there all day every day. Well he would be out hunting at night when all we other normal swedish people sleep.

Xon tanker would stand in there all day every day. Well he would be out hunting at night when all we other normal swedish people sleep.

ye like you yesterday... still online at 4 am ^^

and no i wouldnt be there cuz i would be at my spot doing it and you would never get me

^ only a true nerd would sit there and watch lool
shows level 245 on an ot with 50 players online and you pvp never. good player you must be

stick to the topic..

No it should not be NonPvp.. stop crying about ur lvl 9 and level up before you skill dammit, or summon urself a monk..

this is almost worse than the proposal boards on real tibia where the br's post..

stick to the topic..

No it should not be NonPvp.. stop crying about ur lvl 9 and level up before you skill dammit, or summon urself a monk..

this is almost worse than the proposal boards on real tibia where the br's post..

Who are you?

Who are you?

He has a great point..

Do not make trainingrooms a non-pvp zone, I would hate for this server to end up like some other servers I tried to play where 300/304 players is in the trainingrooms...If you make trainingrooms non-pvp zone I would quit and never look back

and @Talaturen, you guys are making a GREAT job with the server atm and I know you will do the right thing about this and many other things in the future

Well, I'm with Talaturen on this (of course). But I just want to clarify that we added this since it's on RL-tibia and because people asked for it. Not because we want a lot of players just to stand afk while training. Players doing that shouldn't even be counted as a player.

Talaturen or Hani, you guys should make the 1 way entrance to the trainers atleast a 4 or 5 sqm entrance. If someone is training because they're hunted or just to do it, 2 people can come and just magic wall off the entrance and bam, no escape. Just my thoughts ^^

Talaturen or Hani, you guys should make the 1 way entrance to the trainers atleast a 4 or 5 sqm entrance. If someone is training because they're hunted or just to do it, 2 people can come and just magic wall off the entrance and bam, no escape. Just my thoughts ^^

Stupid idea.
Stupid thread.

If you want non-pvp and wide passages go play non-pvp on real tibia. There you have non pvp all over the map and you wont have to ask for wide passages so you can easier escape, you can just walk through people.

Okay, so when you get trapped and die Ingredients, while in trainers - dont complain. It's just an opinion thread.

Back