• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Making A Gm Character With XML?

GoD Xenix

Xenix- Mapper & Creator
Reaction score
I just created my XML Server, i know it's bad and everything, but how do i make a GM Character?

First,
I just created my XML Server, i know it's bad and everything, but how do i make a GM Character?
Then,
Where can i find that? I am using it for 8.54 and the version is cryingdamson6-gui. Can you help me find the player folder?

Did you create it or downloaded it?

The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 codenamed Crying Damson uses SQL database to store the game's data, instead of deprecated XML files.

You need to have XAMPP installed(which includes phpmyadmin for MySQL database)

DB can be loaded from schemas folder

First,

Then,

Did you create it or downloaded it?

The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 codenamed Crying Damson uses SQL database to store the game's data, instead of deprecated XML files.

You need to have XAMPP installed(which includes phpmyadmin for MySQL database)

DB can be loaded from schemas folder

I tried making a SQL Server, it's just too hard for me. Is there anyway that you can guide me through it? If there is, just please help me.

Its NOT XML.

It is SQLite.

2 kinds of popular SQL structures:

1: mySQL - Often used associated with a website, using an external system like xampp to run.
2: SQLite - Click and run, however, you need a SQLite database browser, all accounts and players are stored in a file called by default theforgottenserver.s3db

Download the SQLite database browser here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/files/

Back