• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mana

Janekk

Reaction score
Aint mana gain too fast? I though it will be a bit harder ot

I had hope that this ot will be normal ots, based on shadowcores but harder, with normal stages and mana and other balancing things. But as we see its really easy to get 100 level in 3h. Lets wait for 200 lvls in few days.
I'm waiting for lowrate OT from shadowcores support

edit: 60+ mlvl after 4h niceee

Last edited:
Who says I want 1x exp? Hard mlvl/skill training and a bit lower rates would make this ot almost perfect.

It has already been significantly decreased from what it was on ShadowCores (45 per second to 30 per second for a promoted mage). For other vocations this was untouched to try to balance the vocations. Our servers aren't meant to be that slow-paced that you should have to wait for mana or resupply too often, it's meant to be fun, and since ShadowCores has a lot of players I'd say a lot of players will agree with me when I say that fast mana regeneration makes it fun to play. Although I will agree that mages are overpowered on ShadowCores; it's not something that can easily be addressed now (not technically, but having the community accept the change when most of them are playing mages because of how strong they are). The decreased mana regeneration when comparing it to ShadowCores, and decreased magic level rate should mean more balanced vocations if anything. If you don't like it I'm sure there are servers out there with lower mana regeneration.

food is fine only bad thing about the server is all the magebombs going on..

The thing is with the server is Knight and Paladins are way behind, I'm a level 99 EK with 51/38 skills and I had 30 minutes in the trainers. While a druid can get magic level 30-40 in a matter of 30 mins

It has already been significantly decreased from what it was on ShadowCores (45 per second to 30 per second for a promoted mage). For other vocations this was untouched to try to balance the vocations. Our servers aren't meant to be that slow-paced that you should have to wait for mana or resupply too often, it's meant to be fun, and since ShadowCores has a lot of players I'd say a lot of players will agree with me when I say that fast mana regeneration makes it fun to play. Although I will agree that mages are overpowered on ShadowCores; it's not something that can easily be addressed now (not technically, but having the community accept the change when most of them are playing mages because of how strong they are). The decreased mana regeneration when comparing it to ShadowCores, and decreased magic level rate should mean more balanced vocations if anything. If you don't like it I'm sure there are servers out there with lower mana regeneration.

mages are still overpowered on lunar
and u said that "in your otservers ppl dont need to ressupply too often" wrong, mages NEVER need to resupply
i like your otservers and i will keep playing it but the vocations are far(very very very far) from being balanced

ii agree with dari, and look at how many people play mages on both servers lmfao

go on 8.6 and stop crying. None care about nobchar, regeneration, stages, damage. Just spam ava, wave, ue, like here in few days.

Back