• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map editor 8.0, can't find the npcs.. :/

jenss

Reaction score
Hey, I'm wondering why my map editor ( RME ) doesn't find the npcs :/ I'm using a real map 8.0 I get the map and so but no npcs..

Help <3

Because you need to import them into the map editor, it can't load the NPCs from the map file, so it needs to check the NPC xml files to know what they look like.

Just as Empty says ^_^

How to import npc's:
Open up Rme and then: File->Import->Import monster(s) and then select your npc's, and then open/add

If I try to import Runemaker.xml it says that the file doesnt exist or its locked, but its not "skrivskyddad" or dold

okey... then do it manual :p

1. C:\Program\Remere's Map Editor\data (then the version you are using)
2. Open creatures.xml in notepad/anteckningar
3. Go to the end and over </creatures> you add this
Code:
<creature looktype="127" name="Eddy" type="npc"/>
The only thing you need to change is the name, because the look type is as your npc at the server (and it is annoying to fix all looktypes)

Actually, I dont rly know what kind of map editor I got.. but it "works" to 8.0 so I blabla.. Do you know where I can download Remeres 8.0 map editor?;d

http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=3766

And then download: Remere's map editor 8.0/8.1

and be sure that you have tibia client 8.0 is installed if you want to use it :p

Some info if you want to change Remer's to 8.0/8.1/8.2:

1. Be sure you have right tibia client version installed!

2. Load Remere's Map Editor

3. Then go File->Preference

4. A window pop up now, choose "Client Version"

5. Change "Default Client Version" to the client version you want to have.

6. Put the right version path to your tibia client map, Exemple:C:\Program\Tibia

Palette = Terrain Palette

And Tileset = town

Press (A) for auto border (auto border is a must to use when you are doing houses!

Hm okey, I got everything in one folder ;s whatever it works ^^

Btw, is there any command that cleans all houses? else I've to empty them manual again ;d

also got another problem xD, The spears doesnt hit very much at all, I changed the attack in Vocations>Paladin to 2.3 and it kinda worked but when I used power bolt I hitted like 500 xd ~

well... do you want to remove all owners too?

Edit: okey, If using SQLite you can remove all items, and reset the houses, or you just move your house.xml (in data\world\house.xml) and then start the server, the houses can now be cleaned without any protection, so just use the commmand: /clean, save the server, and then put back your house.xml.

If that don't work, make a backup for your house.xml, and then open up the orginal house.xml and remove all houses so it look like this
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<houses>
</houses>

then start your server and use command: /clean, and then save the server and close it, then open up your backup on house.xml and copy all the text/script, and past it over the text of the orginal house.xml

Last edited:
Back