• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper looking for a small/medium gig

Hello guys!

As I am 26 years old with a limited amount of free time as most of us,
I'm only looking for a small/medium gig to help out any promising project.

hopefully that partnership can extend if there's more time but for now this is what I'm searching.

I have experience in the field since 2007 and can provide screenshots but I rather map a piece and let you decide from that.

contact me here or in discord: linusbackis#9919

You forget to show map pics of yours.
Also, if is free or not, since some teams have no money to invest, unfortunately.

You forget to show map pics of yours.
Also, if is free or not, since some teams have no money to invest, unfortunately.
This is a totaly free offer. I see it as an investment in good OTs. As long as it's a serious project.
How I want to do it is in the text if you took time to read it. :)

Bumping this to see if there's more offers. Looking for a server to spend time on. Any tips from other guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend you posting pictures of your mapping works ^_^ you'll get alot more attention

why don't you map for the community and not just 1 single server? release the maps and they will most likely be used ;)

why don't you map for the community and not just 1 single server? release the maps and they will most likely be used ;)
Some like the feeling of agency to a project, which i can understand, but i see your point as well.

Added a picture in the main post of what i'm currently working on.

You had some great pieces in the past as far as I can remember. But show us some more.
Still definitely recommended! :) Keep it up.

Hello guys!

As I am 26 years old with a limited amount of free time as most of us,
I'm only looking for a small/medium gig to help out any promising project.

hopefully that partnership can extend if there's more time but for now this is what I'm searching.

I have experience in the field since 2007 and can provide screenshots but I rather map a piece and let you decide from that.

contact me here or in discord: linusbackis#9919

eb7a563040.png
I bro! look at this
°Server° Crown Adventures.
and let me know if you like to work on Crown Adventures

Bump, looking to see if there's any intresting offers around :)

Hey Yellowhat, I'm interested in the mapping service, could you show me some examples of your maps so that I can get to know your work?

Back