• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper Needed for Custom Server (will be paid!)

JimmyTheMonster

Dragon Slayer
Reaction score
I posted this a little while back with nobody responding, so I figure it's time to up the ante. I haven't had a lot of time to work on my server so I am willing to start paying somebody who will help me complete the map. They will be paid on a job to job basis and the price will be negotiated between me and the mapper. I need somebody with skills! If I'm going to be paying you then you better be damn good. The map is roughly 90% complete, all I need is somebody to fill in the gaps. So read the below, it's a little information about me and the server I'm creating. If the mapper does a good enough job then I will plan to keep them with my server, but for now I just need help on a job to job basis and will pay likewise.

"Hello, my name is Jimmy and what I have is a custom server in the works. I have been constructing a custom map for the past 3 months or so and it is nearly complete (roughly 90% complete). What I need is a mapper to help me complete what I have started, all the while I will still be helping. I would love for someone who has experience in not only mapping, but Open-Tibia servers themselves. This person will have a lot of say in the server and will help me bring it to life.

Server Information:
Client 8.6 (so far)
Low Exp Rates
PVP with PVP-E Benefits
RPG style server
Fun Custom Quests
War System

These are a few basic things. I am always willing to hear someone elses input, so whoever is chosen will have a big impact on the server in many different ways, not only the map. So the client is 8.6 (so far). The exp rates are low, but not insanely so such as 3x. I would just like a server where it is actually a challenge to reach level 100, exp stages will be in place. It will be regular PVP with PVP-E benefits pertaining to guild wars and such. It will be an RPG style server, so there will be many story line quests and a lot of fun NPCs along with a detailed custom map. The fun custom quests have to do with these story line quests I had just mentioned. The war system will be a big part of the server as well, I am a giant fan of guild wars and such. This also has to do with the low exp rates, the harder it is to reach a high level the more you take care of your character and the wars will be more realistic. That's just my theory :p

These are my basics for the server, I would love for anyone interested in my project to give me a private message with an example of their work and their experience working with servers. If you have any questions regarding anything, please include it in the PM or ask it here.

Thank you for your time!"

If you are interested, please send me a PM or write in this thread. I would really like to see examples of someone's work before I ask you to do a job. I would also prefer someone with good English skills, as I am an American, that is all I know how to speak... Typical, I know.

Again, thank you for your time and I hope there are some good contestants out there with free time and who would like some extra cash!

You might want to mention what you are going to pay, some people expect a mapper to map countless of hours just to get paid a few bucks.

Yeah I mentioned that it will be discussed between me and who wants the job. I don't really know what the prices would be, but I am willing to pay good money for some good mappings

I do alot of mapping but what pandarohoo said its correct Throw out an offer and put in there that it is negotiable it attracts people more then saying it will be discussed and it makes peoples minds up faster.

I map for free. May help you. Keep in touch.. As i will help as a part time mapper

Back