• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mappers needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
As the topic says, I'm searching for 3 mappers. Which means it will be 4 mappers with me.

Mapper: 1/3

Mappers: Your job is to make a map from scratch. We will add some rl parts in it because it's the highlight of OT Servers right now.
Tibia client version: The latest -8.54-
It should support 350 player which means alot of spawns & quests.
And of course, if you haven't mapped for a serious RPG server, you don't even need to apply because we'll need mappers who can details pretty good.

How to apply?
Name:
Available for mapping: ( Since we'll 4 each one will have special times which means it will be almost 24/7 mapping (ALMOST XD).)
How to contact you:
How much experience as mapper you have:
Examples of your work:

Let me tell you a little bit information about the server & more.
This dedicated server will not only used to host an OT, my father is running a company, and I could use it for an OT.

Note: The server & homepage is ready to be used, everything is set up except the map.

Server Information:
Located in Germany/Frankfurt
* 2x AMD Opteron 2344 HE, 2x Quad-Core
* 16 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
* 15,000 GB data transfer included
* 100down/100up
Which means I can host around 700+ players (due to the company it will be lowered to around 400-500)

How to contact me?
You can post here or send a PM to me.
Please remember, this is a serious offer so I dont want unserious post.

PS: Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

675503020.png

Last edited:
Bump, Anyone interested?

Name: Eivan
Available for mapping: I can map like 1-5h per day if i have time.
How to contact you: I will pm you.
How much experience as mapper you have: You have seen my mapping theard.

Yours,
exiT

Update: 1 position left!

If you're also going to map, show some of your work so we can see waht kind of mappers we will work with..

Name:
Hannes Oxelgren
Available for mapping:
Almost 2-5 hours eachday.
How to contact you:
By my messenger, [email protected]
How much experience as mapper you have:
I've been working alot with maps, almost 3 years now. I'm not the best, but I'm a really good one. I've been mapping on my own servers, helping others. I know I've the experience to help you out, that is what I think.
Examples of your work:
(I'll send you on MSN, if you add mine)

Actually not. I've got many offers :) BTW 2 place left!!

I think what he meant is "We have less good mappers" There's a lot of mappers, but 80% spam doodad's and put ice on fire and jungle grass in caves.

I am one of the mappers on the project, if you'd like to see some of my previous works here is a link to my old thread.
http://otland.net/f57/leftwings-mapping-workshop-61036/

If Saj will let me I will start a thread for our server's completed mapping works.

A note to all applicants:
If you're too afraid to post your works here then obviously you know you wont be hired for our team, so please don't apply unless you are willing to show us some solid work here. If we think you're good enough THEN we will add you on MSN.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Mhm, I'm looking for a project, How long do you guy's think it'll take till the server's up? What's the experience rate? How much mapping you done so far?

I recommend Jake to be a mapper, I've seen hes works, Hes awesome.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back