• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i open this discussion thread cuz i want to ask something to Mark Samman, i have downloaded TFS 1.0 for tibia 10.31, compile it and bla bla, the problem comes when i want to add custom items to my server, in the OT community there no the needed tools to do it and i don't know if someone is working on then, so i want to ask, how do you do to add new items, to know the correct signatures of dat and spr files and also what program do you use to edit them?, cuz i have like 5 hours searching and TibiaEditor is not updateable for 9.81+, also, otitemeditor need the correct .dat and .spr files to work with 10.31 and if i can't edit those files so i cannot edit the OTB too...

So whats your secret?, you made your own programs to work?, or maybe i miss something?

PD: i have tryed with Storm editor by summ, but it crash wish 10.1+, so i see a little hard to be working with a last version but shadowcores do it in short time and it appear to be easy but i can't fin anyway :(

http://otland.net/threads/otitemeditor-10-31.205081/#post-1976951

to get file signature open it in hex editor and look at first 4 bytes
signature is reversed so if you see in hex editor this:
A7 D5 AE 52
signature is this(without spaces):
52 AE D5 A7

If new dat doesn't load, it means that client creators changed something in it's structure - added new attribute or new thing type. It has to be considered in adding new version support for all kinds of client editors. He probably edit sources and compile it till he get wanted result.

http://otland.net/threads/otitemeditor-10-31.205081/#post-1976951

to get file signature open it in hex editor and look at first 4 bytes
signature is reversed so if you see in hex editor this:
A7 D5 AE 52
signature is this(without spaces):
52 AE D5 A7

If new dat doesn't load, it means that client creators changed something in it's structure - added new attribute or new thing type. It has to be considered in adding new version support for all kinds of client editors. He probably edit sources and compile it till he get wanted result.

Yeah mate, i know all of that, i already got the signatures but the tibiaeditor don't open the files so i was thinking that cipsoft change something, and as you say, the logic tell that he did what you say, but i'm poor in C++, thats why i'm here asking he what a simple guy like me can do

BUMP, at least someone else could give me a hand?, tibia editor miss some flags from 10.31 what the 9.6 reader don't have, but is to harsh for me, i can get it :'(

Back