• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be a marlex aac subforum? where i can post my php plugins or whatvr?
Yes, there will be a place for people to submit "modifications" and addons. There will be a download section for "Unofficial" and "Official" ones.

There will also be a large F.A.Q system so we won't need the spam's about stupid question on this forum xD

When will be the beta testers aplications?
Im not sure yet, but i'm pretty sure it will be soon. :)

It's now starting to be ready for beta release. I'm just waiting for the new TFS and testing the server for my rl sisters (Which suck at Tibia LoL).

126046693731.jpg

More information will be released at Marlex AAC
(Note that the website is not ready yet)

The reason I am publicing this is because I want everyone to be ready, because we are going to make a list for 50beta testers. They will be able to beta test between 25.dec to 1th january.

25th to 1st*

I could be a beta tester, yet again.

w00t, updated my signature ^^

beta testers might use this optional signature:

2cxxjme.jpg

Will this be hard to use for other servers? such as AVESTA for example.

Depends on their releaser and database structure, but sure. If it's not a big difference in the database structure im sure we will widen the support for it :)

Depends on their releaser and database structure, but sure. If it's not a big difference in the database structure im sure we will widen the support for it :)

it would rock!! ;d, hope it will be easy to do;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back