• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This AAC is going to pwwwwwn :D wihu, can't wait. Good luck to the Marlex team.

...still waiting

Design isn't the problem, its how it'll be coded! ^_^

Which im sure alot of people will help & correct me when I add it to the .svn :)
Since we all have a different way of doing things.

I'll just let you guys know that I prefer plain functions instead of 128371984files with classes in.

Which im sure alot of people will help & correct me when I add it to the .svn :)

I'll just let you guys know that I prefer plain functions instead of 128371984files with classes in.

I dont think there will be any bugs with your coding ;)

I hope there is classes with basic use, It would be much better if we use classes for doing mods for example.

o.0 you will commit it to svn? great ;D

When will it come to web-svn?

only the

PHP:
<?php
        echo 'Hello World!';
        echo 'Goodbye World!';
?>

good index.php :)

- Massban function, will give all players an question of your choice. If players do not respond they will automatically banned for chosen amount of days.

What's the point of this having a question?

probably anti bot? but why in aac? :D

Yeah, maybe it's ingame but Feloth didn't specify it :p

It will be more like RL tibia's massban, once this action has been done a subnews will be added saying "$amount of players have been banned today for cheating." or something.

Is it an ingame question or a question on the website?

I guess ingame lua script integrated with AAC.

Yeah, maybe it's ingame but Feloth didn't specify it :p

Is it an ingame question or a question on the website?
That's kinda obvious isn't it? Ofcourse it's ingame..

Anyways can't wait for a release Feloth, I really like your so called "projects" like twitbeef and such..

Last edited:
Please, this will be the best! :<

HOw's the security part in Marlex?

When will it come to web-svn?

only the

PHP:
<?php
        echo 'Hello World!';
        echo 'Goodbye World!';
?>

good index.php :)

Why do you make public stuff from the private svn?, that is sikret information ok?...

@frankfarmer
Is feloth, what do you think?... it will pwn

@Feloth
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGGOGO

...still waiting <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back