• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could help you locate possible vulnerabilities. I'm familiar with web application security.

It will be more like RL tibia's massban, once this action has been done a subnews will be added saying "$amount of players have been banned today for cheating." or something.

What if a player is just standing AFK and not boting?

@Feloth, any news about how's testing going? if it's started xD

If the player have done something the last 5minutes? :D
If a person have manatrainers etc, they gotta blame themselfs :)
Or you could have it active only for those who are using stamina (hunting). Many might just stay in depot, go afk, ctrl+arrow to not get kicked, go afk again and then it's very easy to miss

will this aac installation has any better support then gesiors? took me a while to actually get it installed on my debian.

I was hoping that it will be released on New Year :<
would be a wonderful present xd

Or you could have it active only for those who are using stamina (hunting). Many might just stay in depot, go afk, ctrl+arrow to not get kicked, go afk again and then it's very easy to miss

what i thought...

should be stamina or something,

I was banned 23rd dec or smth on rl tibia, i went many times down to 10-25h stamina, afkkbot<3

Yea, Signed 100% lol.

But I hope Feloth, Talaturen will try get this "more nicer ;D" and maybe make some custom layouts for those how suxxs then it will be used 99.9% gesior 0.1% lol.

Hope you guys is done soon! I cant wait :'(

Do not flame Gesior. If his AAc wouldn't exist, then you all would use Nicaw aac which hasn't any nice feature. Also go look at Gesiors releases, he've done very nice things to this community ;)
Many of you who doesn't even know PHP are flaming, you dont even understand the code, how would you say it's bad? If Talaturen, Feloth or Elf or anyone that knows PHP well said, then it would be okay. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back