• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

Awesome ;)
Invited you!
Here our guild outfit colours! PLEASE ALL WEAR YOUR OUTFIT WITH THESE COLOURS(you dont need to wear same outfit like me, just same colours):

28jimwg.png

:), we're still recruiting people! Feel free to join and just you need GOOD PVP skills. Message to Don Divine (Damon in Otland), Shemoz (Shemoz in Otland) or Zbieram Flote (Zbieram in Otland) for joining.

Last edited:
Hey Zbieram anyone can join, no lvl requirement ;)
We are HAPPY TIBIANS!
DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!

Invite me on Ymeis, please. Forgot to join last time (not sure if you invited me though).

I might just join on my other chars as well, since this OT is getting boring and I'd like to pk.

@Ice Meto
Ymeis invited :)
Just tell me ur other chars if u want :p

Let's first see how it goes before I decide to invite my other chars. I have plenty others, so it'll probably be my noobchars at first. (though my noobchar is already the highest level in your guild now, so don't worry).

I'd like to have ventrilo with the guild, otherwise pk'ing / warring is useless.. Is it possible to fix that?

Damon who were you on nova??
since ive been in that guild for around 3 years..
i was hoping sean was playing with ya

We have teamspeak I guess :p

ts3server://5.9.90.102:1337

Hmm I got no money for a server atm
So...

@All:
First post on first page updated with guildoutfitcolours and TEAMSPEAK 3 Server :)
Don't worry, be HAPPY!

Hmm I got no money for a server atm
So...

@All:
First post on first page updated with guildoutfitcolours and TEAMSPEAK 3 Server :)
Don't worry, be HAPPY!

You have to remove the "ts3server://" infront of the IP, that is only used if you make the IP a link so if you click it your browser will send a signal to teamspeak to connect to this server.

Yey! Soon its friday ;)
Gonna get some lvls then from 19-->80 MS and pk anyone I find by lvling^^
always knowing hes not prepared while I will have pots mwalls and from lvl 45 on Sds with me ;)

He can't !

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!

Those sad NON-HAPPY-TIBIANS can't beat us at all!

FOR A HAPPY SHADOWCORES!

ill be wtaching you fred take a skull your gonna die :)
lol tali ur funny really, u cant kill my rp solo not even if i didnt try because ur mage sucks and you had to bot him to lvl him, i didnt...

Back