• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

Btw....
Fred, U won't be alone!
HappyTibians side with you!
Till Infinity and beyond!

If u say he bots, we gonna catch him botting , bringing some low
Chars getting him RS getting his equip and we are done ^^
just tell us whenever he dares threatening u ^^

Don't worry, be HAPPY

There comes a time that you need to stop with recruiting people.or else all players will join at the end so they won't get pked.

Invite me tommorow on Menace.

I have set up a Teamspeak DNS (you don't have to enter the IP anymore to connect to the server).

You can connect to the server by either using the IP: 5.9.90.102:1337 or entering this as IP: ts3.killuminati.eu

My Sexy Addon With The New Colors(Liking Them)
x4i3cg.jpg

My New Colors With Mount
34gxehg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

btw all of the guild members kill this guy Miguel Hidalgo. he kept trapping me and being a noob

- - - Updated - - -

today was sad lol died by like 7 people in yalahar because of stupid bots auto retargeting after stairs..NOOBS

a4se52.jpg

there was also 3 guys on the stairs and 1 in the you are dead textbox

I got new char to pk. 140+ ed ^^ Euro Truck Simulator is the name. let's get those botters ! :D
If any1 want to pk from happy tibians. message me if i am online.

yo dont make anyone vice that u cant trust, they could end up just kicking everyone from guild

remember. When you are online on character witch is happy tibians member. Always use guild channel!!!

You can check more photos and my own thread in screenshoots section :(

Invite me on Menace (209 ED).
Make me and Ymeis vice, so we can invite friends when needed.

Ymeis is vice for now ;)
If u want someone to get invited just post it here :D
@sick should I exchange the teamspeak ip with the current one?

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~
GUILDCHAT ALWAYS OPEN!

HAHA i bot nice nice i dont bot levels nice try though and get me red skull?haha lets get real if i was to bot my levels i have both magebot and ibot and i wouldnt get redskull because i wouldnt bot with exori's nices trys though come try and kill me well see your turnout...i can solo half ur guild with one ue just because your big guild doesnt mean your good and fred if im a noob why did you quit when my team hunted you?

HAHA i bot nice nice i dont bot levels nice try though and get me red skull?haha lets get real if i was to bot my levels i have both magebot and ibot and i wouldnt get redskull because i wouldnt bot with exori's nices trys though come try and kill me well see your turnout...i can solo half ur guild with one ue just because your big guild doesnt mean your good and fred if im a noob why did you quit when my team hunted you?

Well my friend,
If u can solo half our team, thats nice, but aslong the other half kills you
HAPPY TIBIANS will be happy ;)
And we can make u get red skull ;)
We would manage it somehow. Maybee just all block you to each site with no skull. And one behid them takes a skull to atk u ... U need to kill us to get to him... Or more likely to escape :) so you would need to kill us ...
U couldnt kill our pk cause he is siod^^
just coming up with one possible solution^^

And well the question to fred:
Uhmmm .... Why would I quit a server if Im hunted on it?
Well, there may be a reason....Maybee just bcause its useless bothering around wirh ppl huntimg you all day?!
Finally, GOT IT :)

lets see send warmode then or take skull i dont even care well see how long this guild lasts

Just wait a lil till I got my levels lil higher then 19 haha :p

Back