• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

Hello there HAPPY TIBIANS!

I have two things which I want to say tonight:

First a big THANKS to our primary VICE LEADER "Shemoz"!
You keep advertising the guild and support it as good as you can! You also post cool screenshots and I hopr you will love to continue your work here. THANKS ! (clap, clap).

I would also like to thank our two other Vices doing a good job so far! Congratz to Zbierim(I may have misspelled you cant remember name rly) and Ymeis!
Also thanks for Sick for teamspeak :)

All in all THANKS TO ALL HAPPY TIBIANS OUT THERE!

---------
Now some IMPORTANT NEWS:
From now on on first page of this thread in first post I will post events, which we will repeat weekly or do them unique. YOU can make suggestions! Anyone u wanna be killed? Apply for a unique event! He will die ;)*
I will start intodrucing a weekly PK TEAM TIME! I set it to each SATURDAY at 8 pm( europe time).*
We will all meet at THAIS DEPOT and get kill what comes in our way!*
We gonna do some randomcity pks then move on looking for botters, try getting them red skull and get some equipment^^ Please prepare to pk and ALL bring 60% of your cap left after equip for potions! 40% for mwalls and SDs ;)
I know its kinda short for this weekend! But hopefully from atleast next week on we can do this each SATURDAY ;)

Kind Regards,
Your proud Leader,
//Damon

Last edited:
yo damon if u need anything msg me, i got 4kk in bank atm

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA i bot nice nice i dont bot levels nice try though and get me red skull?haha lets get real if i was to bot my levels i have both magebot and ibot and i wouldnt get redskull because i wouldnt bot with exori's nices trys though come try and kill me well see your turnout...i can solo half ur guild with one ue just because your big guild doesnt mean your good and fred if im a noob why did you quit when my team hunted you?
and btw tali just to let you know i didnt quit when u killed me, i was getting bored of the ot and i went to rl tibia(like ive done 2x already). so keep telling urself that u made me quit

- - - Updated - - -

btw damon can i maybe be vice soon so i can start recruiting

yo damon if u need anything msg me, i got 4kk in bank atm

- - - Updated - - -

and btw tali just to let you know i didnt quit when u killed me, i was getting bored of the ot and i went to rl tibia(like ive done 2x already). so keep telling urself that u made me quit

- - - Updated - - -

btw damon can i maybe be vice soon so i can start recruiting

Don't make randoms vice! If Fred will be Vice, I'm out. I don't need more people that think they are more then the other members.
So to be clear:

Fred vice = three players gone.

I forgot to take a screenshot when I ue'd at thais boat yday. Killed 5 people and got instant red skull with full set xD

Tomposti knows it was fun :D

Btw got Black Skull now, killed another dude in our defense, so cant play on it for 1,5 day :p

because i want to start recruiting ppl.
and btw add merox to the hunted list(lvl 170 ms)

Well as of now and ppl not wanting u to be vice I need to decline your request Fred :(

I however think in No Way that Vices should feel like being above the others^^
I as a Leader, dont feel Like Im da Bozz! I am a member like anyone else, but Im managing things setting up events, inviting ppl ^^

@Fred
YOU CAN INVITE PPL, just post their name here and they will be invited by me or any vice atleast after 24 hours.
I invite ppl daily , checking the thread several times^^

fred a vice hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaah
Rejected:)

Fred noone likes you im gonna laugh when your own guild kills you

Fred baron.
well i like him but sometimes he just talks to much xD
his not a bad person :p

yo guys sorry i missed u online damon, i live in the us so its only 4:30 pm by the time its midnight or 1 am for u. i was at school and just got home...

Back