• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mass PKGUILD] HAPPY TIBIANS ;) Join now !

PK EVENT STARTING IN 20 mins!
All meet at thais depot :)

@up
Sure just tell us ur ingame name^^

Thanks everyone for coming to the event, here is the video I took :D

[video=youtube;M2UbRbGu3I4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UbRbGu3I4[/video]

Last edited:
kk i like the video, just u needa pause between when u die and up your lvl. just my opinion and also zoom in a lil or so

I will pause next time till im back in fight haha ;)
Glad u like it^^

yo damon get online an lvl its 2:42 am here and im bored and u needa lvl....+no ones really on lol so free spots

Hmm Ima playing at same time like yesterday ^^
there were some dudes but they left pretty fast and the one who didnt leave was killed :O

My plan for today:
Going for a walk with dog
Learning about 4~5 hours for school tests,
Playing soccer
Eating dinner

Then prolly Online at 8 pm europe time like yesterday ;)

I might ;)
But over lvl 75 I will loose items ;)
And u know, if I loose my brass legs or any of my starter eq I need to go and finally buy a better piece XD

I might ;)
But over lvl 75 I will loose items ;)
And u know, if I loose my brass legs or any of my starter eq I need to go and finally buy a better piece XD

If you die with skull under level 75 you will also lose stuff. :D

@up
Rly? LoL! Levels here I come :D

Mr.Panda aka Bogart ingame and on otland joined us ;)
Welcome :)

We reached 57 members!

~HAIL HAPPY TIBIANS~

180ms.jpg

i agree u need 100+ today, idk what char ill go on to pk fred or sckat(prob sckat today)

I wonder why I need high level :p
It makes fun how it is ^^
anyway today ima gonna beat shit out of draggys again or I go to svargrond arena . How long does arena take me and will it be rly good exp, cuz I thought Fred said that :D

Back