• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Masslog + big battle in ank

Aap

Reaction score
big mos.cam

Grow some balls, get on mages, fight some real battles.. ek's with follow atk aren't funny for either one of us..

big mos.cam

Grow some balls, get on mages, fight some real battles.. ek's with follow atk aren't funny for either one of us..

first of all u sneak xenus on wyrm's then we come on knight and pwn your team then tank take pz and he come to drags u massloged and kill us but after that some of your die and u die like without pvp

Btw:your cam like always debuged

died with out pvp? Like your team got any pvp at all? follow atk on eks with auto 200 explo target + utito tempo isn't very hard lol

died with out pvp? Like your team got any pvp at all? follow atk on eks with auto 200 explo target + utito tempo isn't very hard lol

we didn't use any helping scrypt's for fight against your team

and about your dead i just say that u die, I puting m walls into you and u stay and dont do anything

Fuck Berylia, fuck razino, Fuck polacks, fuck Brs, fuck everyone who's playing eks.
Berylias team sucks Dick every1 knows u guys got zero pvp whatsoever allow wasting time playing a ek on this ot. And allow you guys coming with 20 eks against 4-5 mages Whats the point? You guys are Clowns.

I give my respect to the guys who still plays mages against these dickheads who is so shit on pvp that they need to play a knight because they know for a fact that they will die as soon as they log on a mage.

Just had to write this thing because i am to tired of these polacks and br that thinks that they are good when they come 50 eks VS 3 mages who got pz lock in ex Fenrock. OBVIOUSLY you will kill the mages sooner or later but u guys where to poor to go to school to learn simple facts so when you finaly manage to kill the mages you think you are tony montana.
well i got something for you. YOU are shit wanna know why? Because you are a polack and you are worth nothing go rape your mom or fuck your sister because that is what you worthless pieces of shit do.

Thx for me /Max

razino, xenus, bertos, destruction angel and some noob rps, seriously you guys dont have any mages.. you guys suck so much so you will have to play on noob vocations. I feel sorry for your life.

razino, xenus, bertos, destruction angel and some noob rps, seriously you guys dont have any mages.. you guys suck so much so you will have to play on noob vocations. I feel sorry for your life.

buahhahaha probably u dont what u say

razino=macan xenus=apokalypsis bertos=celaver=destruction angel(me)=arwynkaaa
and we use knight cuz they come always with 10+ppl 150 mages and its waste to kill them on main

Fuck Berylia, fuck razino, Fuck polacks, fuck Brs, fuck everyone who's playing eks.
Berylias team sucks Dick every1 knows u guys got zero pvp whatsoever allow wasting time playing a ek on this ot. And allow you guys coming with 20 eks against 4-5 mages Whats the point? You guys are Clowns.

I give my respect to the guys who still plays mages against these dickheads who is so shit on pvp that they need to play a knight because they know for a fact that they will die as soon as they log on a mage.

Just had to write this thing because i am to tired of these polacks and br that thinks that they are good when they come 50 eks VS 3 mages who got pz lock in ex Fenrock. OBVIOUSLY you will kill the mages sooner or later but u guys where to poor to go to school to learn simple facts so when you finaly manage to kill the mages you think you are tony montana.
well i got something for you. YOU are shit wanna know why? Because you are a polack and you are worth nothing go rape your mom or fuck your sister because that is what you worthless pieces of shit do.

Thx for me /Max

about that u say we are no lifer hmm dont think so
mehmetcik (old xezoc) online 15 h per day
dirty sanchez online 20h per day so what u say to us
tell me who from us is online more then 5h per day
and u always done like 5+ lvls per day so. Uare idiot without real life or more idiot to buy exp scrools
fucking idiot

Berlylia, wtf is ur point..? Maxx didn't even mention anything about online time, so why the fuck u bring that up? lol.. Why don't you just answer to the real thing, why do you all play eks, instead of mages?

Berlylia, wtf is ur point..? Maxx didn't even mention anything about online time, so why the fuck u bring that up? lol.. Why don't you just answer to the real thing, why do you all play eks, instead of mages?

cuz u all time come on 150 mages and its waste to take unjust on mages

you wont come on your mages either if we play on 200+ and are you destruction? if so you suck, go play your mage

you wont come on your mages either if we play on 200+ and are you destruction? if so you suck, go play your mage

yea i'm
and we play mages when its needed
We always come on mages when Swe's are not many cuz on last month at best day we got 7 ppl max on ventrillo
and they got always 10+ppl

about that u say we are no lifer hmm dont think so
mehmetcik (old xezoc) online 15 h per day
dirty sanchez online 20h per day so what u say to us
tell me who from us is online more then 5h per day
and u always done like 5+ lvls per day so. Uare idiot without real life or more idiot to buy exp scrools
fucking idiot

ever heard of Elfbot Ng?

Why do you feel sorry for their lifes? xD its tibia ffs :ninja:

hehehe fail sneak plx?
vasadu:
Dec 14 2009, 13:14:20 Killed at Level 193 by Celaver
Dec 14 2009, 13:02:05 Killed at Level 195 by Celaver
jamfrix:
Dec 14 2009, 13:16:21 Killed at Level 232 by Commando
druid thule:
Dec 14 2009, 13:15:05 Killed at Level 236 by Celaver
stolle fragalot:
Dec 14 2009, 13:14:20 Killed at Level 138 by Celaver

hehehe fail sneak plx?
vasadu:
Dec 14 2009, 13:14:20 Killed at Level 193 by Celaver
Dec 14 2009, 13:02:05 Killed at Level 195 by Celaver
jamfrix:
Dec 14 2009, 13:16:21 Killed at Level 232 by Commando
druid thule:
Dec 14 2009, 13:15:05 Killed at Level 236 by Celaver
stolle fragalot:
Dec 14 2009, 13:14:20 Killed at Level 138 by Celaver

it wasnt sneak lol and u guys were.. macan,celaver,destruction angel(once again u on knight) and commando...

we was me,jamfrix and vasadu.
and if ur calling us "the swes" we are nearly never 10+ online lol

you are just a lameass wannabe who cant do a shit other than represent your team in forums..

it wasnt sneak lol and u guys were.. macan,celaver,destruction angel(once again u on knight) and commando...

we was me,jamfrix and vasadu.
and if ur calling us "the swes" we are nearly never 10+ online lol

you are just a lameass wannabe who cant do a shit other than represent your team in forums..

i was on knight cuz celaver ask me for blocking him
macan didn't take pz so only me celaver and commando and u die by me and celaver total noob

i was on knight cuz celaver ask me for blocking him
macan didn't take pz so only me celaver and commando and u die by me and celaver total noob

in a trap on the way to demona

lets see how good you would do being on my position there.

and havent rly seen u fighting on ur mage only 1 time and that was when you guys failed 3x to ue script a 200 ek xD

Back