• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.40 built process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you play MasterCores? there's nothing wrong with damages.
And pointless updates? A LOT of people really lowed my ideas of updates and I can see already people are trying to talk more servers into use the same systems I am.

People might've liked the visual updates, though they didn't contribute to the gameplay. Thus they were technically pointless. I did play Mastercores, for a bit. Knights hit about as hard as they do on new Tibia. Don't pretend like they didn't. As far as I heard, paladins were the same. And mana regeneration was 4x faster then 7.4 + the maglvl rate of 4x which results in an 8x magrate which is terrible for vocation balancing.

I'm not saying there was something wrong with them, for your server they were as intended I guess, and worked well for your war-oriented server. Though they simply weren't accurate to the <8.0 versions at all nor did they float my boat either. I rather play low-populated Tibianic with few wars, cause atleast the wars are proper damagewise and feel like Tibia. And hunting monsters isn't rediculously easy either.

Overall, your servers aren't made to emulate Tibia. They're made to be easy and fit the wishes of those whom wants to war 24/7 and doesn't want any challenges. And that I and several others I know can't be arsed to play.

CS 1.6 > CoD Mw3
DotA > LoL
No challenge = No real skills required = No fun.

This is my personal opinion, though some people don't want challenges in video games.

@Donators, look into Chargebacks. Both paypal and phone companies comes with these features to prevent scams. Not saying RealSoft scammed, but if players are unsatisfied with paying for days they didn't receive there's a way to get your money back.

I use the same formulas as Tibia.com did back in the day.
My source information about damages was taken from Tibiacity - Tibia fansite which made calculators in the old days for their website.
The damages there were 99% accurate all the time, and my damages are exactly calculated into my server to reflect those.

So don't give me the bullshit they hit same as real tibia today, because they for sure didn't.
Did you see the newest thing I did on website? seeing peoples max damages? the top pally couldn't even pass 150 with bolts, if they were in real tibia they'd easy pass 200+ hp damages.

Well people didn't have loads of p bolts like on yours, and tons of monsters were bugged on you OT, such as Ancient scarabs...

I use the same formulas as Tibia.com did back in the day.
My source information about damages was taken from Tibiacity - Tibia fansite which made calculators in the old days for their website.
The damages there were 99% accurate all the time, and my damages are exactly calculated into my server to reflect those.

So don't give me the bullshit they hit same as real tibia today, because they for sure didn't.
Did you see the newest thing I did on website? seeing peoples max damages? the top pally couldn't even pass 150 with bolts, if they were in real tibia they'd easy pass 200+ hp damages.

Oh boy - First things first. TibiaCitys calculators don't count Armor values and are only based on quickly o. They're not even overall 80% accurate. And I'm saying this as one of RL Tibias current foremost researchers. Most of those values were pretty much wild guesses nothing else.

I'm sorry to say, but I possess RL Tibias formulas for pretty much all versions. If you could reply me with just the numbers off the MinMax avg damage of a level 100 paladin with 90 distance and it's 95% accurate. I'll shut up, but hey. I know you can't.

Just your "The top pally couldn't even pass 150 with bolts" comment proved how little you know, since the 150 damage barrier with bolts is broken at exactly 77 distance at 7.4. You just throw out comments that sound good without any hard evidence. <.<

As a 50~ pally I can say I never hit 130+ even on dwarf guards/dragons/cyclops, I doubt I ever even did 50-60+ in pvp, with 75-80 distance.
I even fought versus lvl 30 mages without any equips.

A question, were powerbolts available on Mastercores? Comparing Tibiacitys calculator, just now for reference. It's down by 5+ damage with bolts at 80 dist with bolts and melee with warhammer at 80 dist is up by 45+ damage.

Set priorities: First make ur server safe, then fix parcels and all that bs!

My opinion serwer is ok and dont need to change any bigger thing.. Just make a good security. Little others issues can be fixed after server will stand up cuz it`s dont needed at now. Just bring back server with improved security and will be great. I can help in any way to keep this server.

I can be tutor or something like that
Mapper: You probably dont need it cuz map is completed.
Gm: Can be but you`ll probably dont belive anyone cuz is hard to get trusted guy.

Maybe i got 1 post but i`m since 2009 so i dont make a an accout to post here :>

1 week or so of some bullshitty fixes such as parcels etc but not bothering his ass to fix the security problems that i've heard destroyed his last server

server is launched!! after the people watch his fancy countdown clock (Déjà vu)

300 premium accounts are purchased in 2 weeks

server is taken down, followed the next day by realsofts "public announcement" and cry of "i shall never give up!!!1"

seriously, i advise you people NOT to spend your money on here, spend your time idc. but stop feeding this scammer.

As a 50~ pally I can say I never hit 130+ even on dwarf guards/dragons/cyclops, I doubt I ever even did 50-60+ in pvp, with 75-80 distance.
I even fought versus lvl 30 mages without any equips.

Let me tell you that i had a 50+rp with 84 dist and i did hitted 140+ on drags.. u can bet i did... if not 150 i dont remember!

its possible to post mastercores on otservlist.org? Then, there, on information, put this forum link. so much ppl visit otservlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back