• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.40 built process

Status
Not open for further replies.
This host better be in France or I'm going to Norway/Oslo and killing you with my broken dreams.

hosted at datadock – Europe's greenest data center (Yes, France).

So how is it going with the security/safety?

Doing my best with the box itself, however I am not held responsible if the AAC files are the reason of the hacks.

i paid 12 euro total and i aint crying so u must have payd alooooooooooooooooooooooot if ur gonna cry like a baby with sh it in pants.
fak those 12 euros i just want the server stable. we have heard ur cryign so just zipit now.

Edit: that was ment to silent prophet

Ahh, so after 7th reset and shutdown, because of that amusement, people were so pissed & angry & wanted their cash back so bad that they were spamming his profile with visitors messages so he turned it off?

And his shitty dedic was worth max 100 euros (probably half of this amount) and I want to enlighten you that the income of successful server in first month is 40 euros/day.

Hey mr smart guy, maybe I should tell you that he gave away alot of free golden account days. He gave out more days than the server was online. Meaning he didn't really earn as much as he should've.

Ever thought of that or did that pass the limit of your intelligence?

durr durr

Thanks for all attention!

Unfortunetly, there will be a huge delay in the development process. We need to configure a lot of things and because of this, once again, I have to ask you to donate. Soon the special donations website will be online at mastercores.com with progress bar how much we need.

I salute you donators!

~ Admin Erik

Why so happy, lol hes gonna put it for donations only. Not playing

Yes, I won't put unstable, not secured server online anymore. I've learned a lesson..

So I need money for secured host and other things.

I salute you donators!!

LOld,noone will donate it i belive.If u wanna found your own businness,u need to pay from ur pocket,then u got chance mighty make a profit lOL

Future warning for all those here: Stay on topic, stop spamming and cut the flaming or you will be infracted.
Yeah I wish you liked my jokes.. </3. But yeah realsoft can you just give us an estimated time it will be on? And maybe pay your own pocket to earn trust back or something?

Mate, you need to invest from your own pocket at the start, once the server is up and running and people actually get to play, thats when the donations start to come. You can't expect people to start donate this early, server isn't even started yet, not even a beta/test server. And i can promise that you will get back much more than you invested once the server has been up for a week or two.

A few people already think you're a scammer, and now you say you that you want money before your server is up?

Be realistic, realsoft.

You already said you purchased a secured host and ddos protection with the first donations you received what ever happened to that? Laugh out loud at this entire situation WOW The support you receive from mods seriously needs to be adjusted they should be supporting the hundreds of people you mislead threw this website

I don't want to ruin your reputation but...

SNz2z.png

GASP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back