• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores.com 7.40 complete release

Why do you even ask for rehost? The original link still works, just tried it..

Sorry for spam:(

i have problem like this pleas tell me what have to do.

Attachments

Sorry for spam:(

i have problem like this pleas tell me what have to do.
Read some dude, it's simple. You must setup an sql server with a database. There are a lot of tutorials on this matter. At least try for yourself before begging for help.

This might come out as a stupid question:
But is there any known ingame "abuse"/bugs within this files?
Like cash/exp within npcs or action scripts w.e

What i've heard is that if you run the server it re-codes the online list for adding stuff not sure if its true tho

Im not planing to use the distro, just action scripts and npcs

or just edit some c++ code and compile :wub:
How i can do it to my otserver? i got a 7.72 and sprites 7.4 but when i try to walk over grass water borders the screen like jumps
im using other distro this is otx

The distro is not good anyway. There is a weird on creature death lag. It dies but its a weird delay until it drops dead and gives xp :p I got the client somewhere, just remind me sometime and I might be able to post it for ya. (It's edited with a new RSA and IPS to fit my server in the past so you need to edit that yourself)

Has this been confirmed with a virus yet? Why is it still here.

There are no updates from the server, what about the download client? I'm having problems with first byte = 0 in the exe when I try to log in to an account, thanks all broders. o/
sorry for mi bad inglesh, i use translate

Back