• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores.com 7.40 complete release

Already tryed that.
I used mastercores items.otb, tryed every other single items.otb.
I tryed to compile with "__PROTOCOL_77__" and without.
With mastercores items.otb I first get alot of "Duplicate uniqueId" in the .exe and then the .exe just close.

Here are pirctures....

zpfi1f.jpg

zvtq96.jpg

After the 8200, the .exe just close without any message.
Probably RAM or DLL issues then. Make sure not to use 64 bit dlls for 32 and vise versa.

Depends if the sources are compiled for 64 bit or 32 bit. =)

Probably RAM or DLL issues then. Make sure not to use 64 bit dlls for 32 and vise versa.

I have Windows 8 - 64-Bit.. aren't they for both? :eek:
I'll try it out. :eek:
Depends if the sources are compiled for 64 bit or 32 bit. =)

When compiling with MSVC, can I see it somewhere if I compiled it for 64 or 32 bit?
I changed the .dll's to the ones from "OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)" 64 bit and it's still same crash.

Did you try the 32 bit pack?

Tryed both... I even tryed now to download "winsdk" to compilie it for 64 bit and now I get another error while compiling.

Code:
1>fileloader.cpp(366): error C2780: 'const _Ty &std::min(const _Ty &,const _Ty &,_Pr)' : expects 3 arguments - 2 provided
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\xutility(2101) : see declaration of 'std::min'
1>fileloader.cpp(366): error C2782: 'const _Ty &std::min(const _Ty &,const _Ty &)' : template parameter '_Ty' is ambiguous
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\xutility(2093) : see declaration of 'std::min'
1>  could be 'size_t'
1>  or  'unsigned long'

For real, that makes me so angry! :s

Compile it the same you did before and try 64bit and the 32bit ddls in the directory of your server.exe file..

Compile it the same you did before and try 64bit and the 32bit ddls in the directory of your server.exe file..

Compiling it the old way like it is written on Avesta's tutorial works.
When I try to run it with 64bit .dll's then I'll just get the following error....

aos3f6.jpg

When I try to run it with 32bit .dll's then it the .exe loads up.
It loads till he is listing up the duplicated item id's and after duplicated itemid 8200 the .exe just close.

What the hell I'm doing wrong?!?! <.<

How much ram do you have?

I got a laptop thats made to be used with Windows 8. It's not even 1/2 year old. ;)
My laptop has 6GB of RAM... it can't be my laptop! >.<

Try to disable duplicate error in your source

Sorry didn't saw your post. Disabled it now and he is not showing the "Duplicated UniqueIds" anymore. Still I got the same error, the .exe just close while loading.

Code:
void ScriptEnviroment::addUniqueThing(Thing* thing)
{
   Item* item = thing->getItem();
   if(item && item->getUniqueId() != 0 ){
     int32_t uid = item->getUniqueId();

ThingMap::iterator it = m_globalMap.find(uid);
     if(it == m_globalMap.end()){
       m_globalMap[uid] = thing;
     }
     else{
     /*
       std::cout << "Duplicate uniqueId " <<  uid << std::endl;
       */
     }
   }
}

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you compiling the latest REV from Avesta? That's not working as it should. Someone posted in here wich rev to use :)

Aff... yea I just downloaded the latest REV via Tortoise SVN and thats what I'm compiling.
I just tryed with Fibula.otbm, it's working and server is online. Just the world.otbm get's the crash.
So I need to change to another version? :)

Otherwise I suggest trying Ezzz distro. http://otland.net/threads/7-72-othire-0-0-1b-based-in-otserv-trunk-latest.212153/page-9#post-2063640
Haven't tested it myself, but I bet it's good. And I don't know if mastercores datapack is compatible either so :)

I already talked to him, seems he hasn't got much time. I want a 7.4 distro and would love to see his distro downgraded to 7.4 since it's great! ;)
I compiled his distro and tryed with mastercores map and server was online, but I get only into the charlist and I don't come online. :)

Ah, not such a big difference between 7.72 and 7.4. Just remove the wands/rods and change some mechanics (traps with furniture/parcels, not able to rope if items/creatures on hole) etc etc. Also, the 7.72 client is a lot better than the 7.4 client. So you should just make 7.72 feel like 7.4. Not that much work :)

Ah, not such a big difference between 7.72 and 7.4. Just remove the wands/rods and change some mechanics (traps with furniture/parcels, not able to rope if items/creatures on hole) etc etc. Also, the 7.72 client is a lot better than the 7.4 client. So you should just make 7.72 feel like 7.4. Not that much work :)

I read that Classicus and such ots are based on 7.72 with a 7.72 client wich got 7.4 graphics.
Can you give me the REV of Avesta to use with this datapack? Can't find it, checked every single post.

Best way to use server;

Get Avesta from GoogleCode.

Edit Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat to work with 7.4 graphics. (Make the corresponding grass tiles walkable).

Copy NPC.h & NPC.cpp from Mastercores into Avesta Sources.

Copy Moveevents, Actions, NPCs, functions.lua, and all the corresponding action files to the avesta folder.

Edit the map to make houses have Door Ids.

Edit spawns.xml and set monsters spawn time 0 to 150.

Enjoy :)
where to find the source i cant find it

Back