• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I won't have crossbows or bows either because it'll be like a crossbow...

lol, i tought this was lotr, sorry my fault.
i guess its WoW?

Last edited:
Yes I can? :S
It's my project, so I can add whatever I want ^_^

aw thats bad u ruins the Lotro feeling about this project, will u add more stuff that WoW has and not Lotro have?
Maybe a chopper mount, or grenades?<_<

aw thats bad u ruins the Lotro feeling about this project, will u add more stuff that WoW has and not Lotro have?
Maybe a chopper mount?<_<

and who tells you the ancient dwarf miners had done a combo to shot burned wooden via air blast with a gun? :D

Well since I haven't played lotro I don't know what they have, and since I hate wow and haven't played wow either I don't know what they have. I thought that the rifle would be a fun idea but apperently it's not...

Why should I even make custom sprites if I just have to use Tibias sprites because they have everything I need already right?
And yeah I was thinking of adding mounts, horses that is, but then if wow has it I shouldn't add that then...
Why should I even bother making this map/server/game(what I was aiming for now) if I just ruined it with ONE weapon in it that probably won't be much better than a crossbow?

EDIT:
Also about the grenades, have you seen the movies or read the books? Saruman makes bombs and blows up the wall at Helm's Deep?!

Well since I haven't played lotro I don't know what they have, and since I hate wow and haven't played wow either I don't know what they have. I thought that the rifle would be a fun idea but apperently it's not...

Why should I even make custom sprites if I just have to use Tibias sprites because they have everything I need already right?
And yeah I was thinking of adding mounts, horses that is, but then if wow has it I shouldn't add that then...
Why should I even bother making this map/server/game(what I was aiming for now) if I just ruined it with ONE weapon in it that probably won't be much better than a crossbow?

EDIT:
Also about the grenades, have you seen the movies or read the books? Saruman makes bombs and blows up the wall at Helm's Deep?!

well theres no guns in lord of the rings
u said u got the idea from wc3 aka wow~
tibian sprites doesnt have all the items from lord of the rings
why whouldnt u try to add mounts? its in lord of the rings i just ment a mount thats not in the movie/game

whats the cool about making a weapon thats not in the movies/game if its going to be like it

they use bombs not grenades ,yes

That's very talented!

well theres no guns in lord of the rings
u said u got the idea from wc3 aka wow~
tibian sprites doesnt have all the items from lord of the rings
why whouldnt u try to add mounts? its in lord of the rings i just ment a mount thats not in the movie/game

whats the cool about making a weapon thats not in the movies/game if its going to be like it

they use bombs not grenades ,yes

How do you know that NOBODY in Middle-Earth made a gun? The story isn't following every living creature so nobody can know that...
Warcraft 3 = World of Warcraft? I thought they were diffrent games made by the same company but oh I guess I was wrong..
And since WoW have mounts I couldn't use them you said, it would "ruin the lotro feeling".. Which is quite odd because this ISN'T Lord Of The Rings Online, that again is another game...
Oh I can only use things from the books or movies? Oh crap I have to delete more than 50% of my map and sprites because of that! Well you saved me alot of work by saying that! :)

Bomb, grenade... A grenade is a small bomb...

But if you just whine about it then make your own server if you think you'll make a better server...

How do you know that NOBODY in Middle-Earth made a gun? The story isn't following every living creature so nobody can know that...
Warcraft 3 = World of Warcraft? I thought they were diffrent games made by the same company but oh I guess I was wrong..
And since WoW have mounts I couldn't use them you said, it would "ruin the lotro feeling".. Which is quite odd because this ISN'T Lord Of The Rings Online, that again is another game...
Oh I can only use things from the books or movies? Oh crap I have to delete more than 50% of my map and sprites because of that! Well you saved me alot of work by saying that! :)

Bomb, grenade... A grenade is a small bomb...

But if you just whine about it then make your own server if you think you'll make a better server...

idiot, well maybe some1 made a gun but no1 ever mention that..
im sorry for writing lotro i ment lord of the rings
and when i was talkin about mounts i said a chopper thats another thing that they dont have in the lord of the rigns that they have in Wow why woldnt u be able to use ex. horse mounts?

and this is just my opinion ,everything i said u shouldnt care to much what im saying..

Update!
New trees added and also instead of swamp, marsh! :)

screenshot_2009-08-3-12-39-9.jpg

Nice Xedrai! I think CipSoft should do tall trees too >:[

Yeah the small trees doesn't give the forrest feeling :)
Now when I've worked out one tall tree I'll probably use mostly tall trees! :D

Here is more of the marsh :)

screenshot_2009-08-3-12-59-48-1.jpg

Last edited:
Save in PNG instead please :)
Looks awesome anyway.

Sincerely, Sathure

Saved in jpeg because I don't want anyone stealing my sprites ;)

But here you go ^_^
2m30exf.png

I loved your mapping and sprites so much... is it a new game for you , or just an old school server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back